7 - rogues

E M B E R  H A R P E R ' S  P O V :

The night fell over the forest, the moon spilling it's milky moonlight over the wooden cabin that Tristan has been living in ever since he came here. It was spacy with a few rooms, just enough for a man to live comfortably.
"Tristan, please, let me help you." I pleaded as I grabbed his forearm, making him take a step back and look down at me.

With a small yet breathtaking smile that made me inhale shakily, he took a few gauzes and handed them to me. I returned the smile, glad that I could help the hurt man and ask him what, in fact, has happened to him.

He laid down on a comfortable couch, his wounds thankfully already cleaned.
"Tell me what happened." I said as I placed a cotton gauze onto his healing wound, making him look away from my eyes that he was previously staring at.

"Rogues, Ember. You almost got yourself killed." His voice suddenly clouded with a harsh tone, making me gasp and accidentally press doen onto the gauze way too strongly. He hissed in pain, making me instantly take my hands of his body and apologize.

Explanation instantly came to my mind...
He saved my life.

"R-Rogues?" I questioned, seating myself down next to him. Nodding, he turned his head so he could look at me once again.
His eyes were careful, studying every part of me. The way our arms touched as we sat doen next to each other, the looks that we shared and smiles that we hid from each others' eyes, I knew that he noticed all of that.

But while sitting there in comforting silence, I have started thinking about many factors that are simply way too big for me to easiky forgot about them.
He tried to kill his brother and almost succeeded, just to get the Alpha title.

I needed to remember that anytime I felt insanely attracted to the brother of the man that I loved... Brutus.
He was the next thing that occupied my mind.
Was he looking for me? Where was he right now?
Questions clouded darkly over my mind, making me force myself to shake them away as far as I could.

This was not the time to question my emotions and feelings, I needed to help a wounded man that was sitting right next to me.
Almost like I snapped out of a trance, I picked up another gauze and pressed it down, gentky this time, to another wound that looked solidly healed.

Thankfully Tristan was a werewolf, a powerful one in fact, and he would most likely heal by the morning.

So when I was finished with bandaging him properly, accidentally touching up the rocksolid abdominal muscles this man had, I pushed myself off the couch.
"Its late Tristan, you should go to sleep." I advised, making him get up also.

His plump lips curled in a small smile, pearly white teeth of his coming out to display.
"Only if you go with me."

My eyes widening and my mind foggy, I nodded hesitantly when I felt the pleading tone in his voice.
I basically had no choice, he saved my life and this was how I was going to at least slightly make it up to him.
Taking my much smaller hand into his huge, warm one, he led me towards a surprisingly spacey bedroom with a queen sized bed with fresh lookimg bedding.

"Are you alright, do you need help?" I asked hurriedly once I saw him laying down onto the bed.
He shook his head, his face turning into a serious facial expression now.

"I'm not the one who is important right now. Warm up finally, you're still shaking." He pointed out, making me look down at myself. My clothes were wet, which none of us noticed until now.
Shyly and quietly, I have decided to ask "Can I borrow clothes please?". Instantly as an answer I got an eager nod from him that made a small grin crack up on my flushed with color face.
Thankfully the room was dark so he could not see.

"I want to see you in my clothes, go on."

_

The morning came, my eyes finally opening as sun rays grazed against the skin of my face.
Adjusting my eyes to the now completely lit up room, I have noticed that I was not alone in the bed.

The vision that my eyes had the chance to see was beautiful. Tristan laid on between my almost fully spread out legs, his head laid onto my abdomen.

We must've fallen asleep last night when I was reading to him. He told me he loved my voice and wanted me to speak more, hence the reading.
His back muscles were relaxed, yet looked flexed underneath the smooth looking skin.
I was almost scared to move, afraid that I was going to wake him up. I wanted him to sleep more, he was currently having his well needed sleep.

So, without anything else on my mind, I reached my arm out and stared tracing the outlines of his back muscles. His skin felt like the smoothest silk against my fingertips, muscles bulging and telling me how physically strong this male actually was.

My eyes, hesitantly and unintentionally, looked lower than his back. Rounded globes hid beneath grey sweatpants that hung low on his hips, the dimples in his lower back exposed.

Breathing in shakily, I removed my eyes from his behind and looked down at his face.
He was breathtaking, looked like a groen man yet had some boyish features to his face that I found absolutely adorable.

"Enjoying the view?" His lips suddenly moved, mouthing the words and voicing them. Slightly flinching, I let embarrassment take over my body fully.

"I'm so sorry Tristan, I didn't-"

He raised himself from my body, crawling over it this time.

"Don't worry princess. This can be our little secret that no one will know about." whispering lowly, with his voice being incredebly raspy and deep, he bent down and pressed a peck onto my cheek.
My cheeks flushed instantly. I was frozen beneath him.

And the sickening thing was that I liked it.