10 - take me

E M B E R  H A R P E R S  P O V :

My body was laid down on the large soft bed, the cold silky covers brushing against my skin as I tried to calm my heart that felt like it was about to pop out out of my chest.
The sun was now starting to set and I stared ahead of myself, my mind flooding with thoughts and so many emotions that it was almost unbearable.

My bare body was pressed against Brutus' front, his large hands enveloping me into his embrace. His body was radiating with comforting warmth, the tingles on my skin increasing every time he would move his thumb as he stroked my skin gently.

With a low sigh escaping his lips, he turned me around. I was now facing him, finding myself staring at his beautiful eyes once again. They were now exploding with mostly oceanic blue color, a hint of green and even yellow floating in them. Damn, they were mesmerising.

Brutus snapped me out of my trance as his thumb stroked over the flushed skin of my cheek and wiped away the tear that was about to fully slide down my cheek.
"Was it too painful, mi bella?" he questioned, making me shake my head almost aggressively.

Those weren't tears of sadness, nor pain. They were pure, tears of happiness. My emotions were mixed and a single tear rolled down my cheek as a result of it. I was happy that I was finally, fully his. I belonged to him now more than before.

Lost in my thoughts, I looked up to the window. The moon was now starting to appear, high up in the starry sky. The silver moonlight sneaked through the window and painted the walls and the tiled floor, making it look lit up.
I lost my purity on a day of full moon.

"Go to sleep." Brutus' voice echoed through my ears once again, making me avert my gaze on him. He was looking at me with adoration and worry, almost like I was too delicate for him to hold.
"You're tired, mi bella."

"Goodnight." I spoke softly as I pecked his full, dark pink lips. Laying my head down onto the soft, dampened pillow, I let my eyelids close and my thoughts to consume me fully again. Brutus, however, was not calm whatsoever. He flipped and turned on the gigantic bed, but always keeping some kind of a physical contact with me. A small smile crept it's way onto my face as my cheeks tinted with rosy color.

He had my heart. I could tell just by the way that any little thing that he had made me smile wholeheartedly. Small actions such as tilting his head onto my shoulder anytime that he was getting physically comfortable, or the way that his lips formed in a knowing smirk when he was aware of his actions.

I was in love with all of it. Purely in love with him.

Closing my eyes, I felt as my lips and tensed shoulders fell into a relaxed state as I started to drift away slowly.

I ran. Twigs snapped beneath my feet that were already starting to ache because of all the fallen logs I have almost tripped over. My lungs warned me to stop, they were burning. Running for more than half an hour nonstop was not exactly something I was used to, according to my whole body that was at a verge of shutting down completely. My hurting legs were also burning from an intensity that I was using them in.
The moon, full and majestic looking was almost starting to hide behind tall rocky masses, indicating that the golden sun was about to appear to my somewhat fortune. But in a situation like this, I couldn't be fortunate in any possible way.

Something was after me.

Animalistic sounds were heard behind me and I forced myself to run impossibly faster with a cry escaping my lips. Beads of sweat were starting to trickle down my cold, pale skin. I was absolutely frightened.
Continuing to push away all the hanging branches that were in my way, I looked behind myself for a split second. Nothing.

Silence now has occupied the space around me, only my deep breaths being audible. Not even a single sound of an owl, or wind. The chilling feeling made goosebumps rise on my skin. I stopped running.
My lungs were pulsating with pain and I needed water to calm my scratchy, dry throat.

Turning back around, I let out a terrific scream. My body froze as a single tear trickled down my cheek.

Familiarity in blue eyes sent my skin to catch on fire as my lips started to tremble. A freezing cold feeling took over my body as I heard a raspy voice

"You're mine."