KOTLC Reacts: The Keeper Book Series

Keefe: Foster, what's—

Sophie: I swear, if you ask me what the Keeper book series is I'm gonna shove mallowmelt up your nose.

Keefe: *whistles* Jeez, Foster. Getting a little violent there, aren't we?

Saph: Oh yeah, Lauren, you had to know this was coming eventually. And I've been really behind on my fanfiction lately, so here you go!

Tam: Uh, who are you talking to?

Biana: Yeah, there's no one else in here, besides us.

Dex: Oo, is Lauren here?

Fitz: Are we about to get rescued again?

Saph: No *mutters* thank gosh *back to normal voice* but she does read these, so be on your best behavior.

Keefe: But that's not very entertaining. But you know what is entertaining? *starts doing that weird shimmy dance he does*

Tam: *covering his and Linh's eyes* MAKE IT STOP!

Linh: *shoves Tam's hand away from her face* Hey!

Saph: Okay, back to the react at hand. Behold...THE KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES SERIES!!!

Everyone: *crickets*

Saph: Okay, seriously though, I think we have an infestation. But you guys have never heard of these?

Everyone: *more crickets*

Saph: *over-dramatic gasp* Well, it's a good thing you have me. Let me give you a quick rundown. These books are part of a soon-to-be seven book series, and are also known as Sophie's innermost thoughts and experiences—

Sophie: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Saph: Oh, did I forget to mention that? Yeah, this lady named Shannon Messenger has been stalking you since you were, like, twelve.

Sophie: This is not happening...

Fitz: *smiles at her* Don't worry. No one will judge you. I'm here for you every step of the way.

Biana: *squeals*

Keefe and Dex: *gags*

Tam: You know, we should really start bringing snacks to the Fitzphie show.

Linh: Aw, they're adorable.

Saph: Hmm...Sokeefe is better.

Keefe: YES! YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON!

Tam: Wait for it...

Keefe: Well, second favorite actually. I clearly come in first.

Tam: And there it is.

Keefe: Shut up, Bangs Boy.

Saph: Anyway...*glares at both boys* You guys are adorable, but seriously, you're kinda getting us off track.

Dex: You're the one writing this, aren't you?

Saph: Dex, I love you, but I still don't remember asking you. Anyway, everyone take a copy of Sophie's Diary Collection!

Sophie: If you have a heart at all...

Saph: *cheerfully* Well, it's a good thing I don't have a heart then. Now, everybody—

Fitz: *grins at Sophie* You think I'm cute?

Sophie: *turns really red* Umm...this isn't okay! Don't you need my permission for this?!

Saph: Well, technically, you don't actually exist, so...

Everyone: .........what?

Saph: *opens her mouth to ruin their lives* Actually, you know what, I don't feel like sending you guys into a major depression so yeah. Never mind. React!

Dex: *grins* Sophie thinks I'm cute.

Fitz: Well, she likes me more.

Dex: Does not!

Keefe: Ladies, ladies, it's obvious who Foster's true love interest is—me.

Fitz and Dex: Yeah right!

Saph: I was wondering how long it would take for this to happen.

Tam: *already reading the 3rd book because he really couldn't care less* So this is all the trouble you guys got into before you met us...

Linh: *dryly* Aren't you glad we got banished?

Tam: Ecstatic.

Biana: *sighs* *on Exile* I was a jerk for a while.

Saph: Yup. But at least you got over it.

Sophie: *still red from being fought over* I really don't like this.

Linh: Well, it was bound to come out eventually.

Sophie: Yeah, but not like this!

Saph: Wow. I am a horrible person.

Keefe: Ya think??

Everyone: *finishes Nightfall* Wow.

Keefe: Now I know how many panic attacks Foster has on a daily basis.

Fitz: Sophie...I'm so sorry. If I'd known how terrible I made you feel when my dad broke I...

Dex: I had no idea the circuit was that bad...sorry...

Biana: I never should have made you feel left out like that...

Sophie: *softly* Its okay...really...

Saph: *sighs* Well, if everyone reading this wasn't depressed before, they certainly will be now.

Tam: No kidding. Exillium is better than this.

Keefe: Hey, just because you have no heart doesn't mean the rest of us don't have feelings.

Tam: Hey!

Linh: Boys...

Saph: And my friends call me a mom...

Linh: Anyway, I liked the inside look on Sophie, but it's not right for someone to just broadcast her thoughts like that.

Fitz: *frowning* Yeah. There's a reason Telepaths have rules.

Keefe: Well, at least Foster never has to confess to any of us.

Dex: Justice for Sophie!

Saph: Hey, here's an idea! Why don't we organize a protest?

Keefe, Fitz and Dex: YEAH!

Tam: *to Biana and Linh* I honestly think we're the only ones here.

Biana: Justice for Sophie!

Tam: *sighs* *to Linh* Never mind. It's just us.

Saph: *snaps her fingers* *signs appear* JUSTICE FOR SOPHIE!

Everyone else besides Sophie: JUSTICE FOR SOPHIE!!

Sophie: Guys, really, this isn't necessary—

Keefe: Come on, Foster. Fight for your right!

Sophie: But—

Fitz: Come on, Sophie. It'll make me feel better.

Sophie: *sighs* *halfheartedly* Justice for me...

Keefe and Dex: *gags* Gross, Fitzphie...

Saph: It's Sophitz, and let's do this! Say bye everyone and we'll organize a protest on Shannon's front lawn!

Everyone: YEAH!!!

Everyone: BBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: *marches out of the room, waving signs and yelling "justice for Sophie"*

Saph: *pokes her head out of her hiding place* Phew, they're gone. Finally, peace and quiet. *sits down and buries her face in Nightfall for the upteenth time* Bam Socker is so reeaaallll.......