KOTLC Reacts: Tam Giving Himself To The Neverseen (oh, and Flashback)

Saph Reacts: Tam Giving Himself Up To The Neverseen and Flashback

Literally numb at the moment. Please hold.

Saph: TAM SONG, I SWEAR TO ACTUAL GOODNESS OH MY GOSH DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU'VE CAUSED ME???? DO YOU EVEN KNOW??? NO, YOU DON'T, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOW KIDNAPPED WITH THE NEVERSEEN, AND I CAN'T HANDLE IT AND I'M SCREAMING, CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING????

Linh: *casually steps in front of Tam*

Saph: I COULD NOT FUNCTION, I COULD NOT THINK, I AM STILL RANTING ABOUT IT, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE ANNOYED MY FRIENDS??? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A NICE AND AMAZING PERSON??? WHY CAN'T YOU THINK OF YOURSELF FOR ONCE???? YOU ARE GOING TO GO THROUGH SO MUCH AND SOPHIE FOSTER IF YOU DO NOT CHECK IN WITH HIM AS MUCH AS YOU DID WITH KEEFE I WILL ACTUALLY MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!!!!!!

Fitz: *less casually steps in front of Sophie*

Saph: YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, BECAUSE IF YOU DO NOT I SWEAR I WILL TAKE DOWN THE NEVERSEEN MYSELF, OKAY, YOU CANNOT GET HURT!!!!! DO NOT LET THEM TURN YOU, REMEMBER LINH, REMEMBER EVERYONE WHO'S STANDING BY YOU, REMEMBER WHAT'S IMPORTANT IN LIFE AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!

Keefe: ....Did you get this mad when I joined the Neverseen?

Saph: Nope. And I'm not mad. He made the right choice. It's just slowly killing me.

Keefe: ....Right.

Biana: ....So, can we actually read Flashback?

Saph: *sighs* Sure.

Sophie: Oh great. That's great. Not this again.

Saph: *nodding* This again.

Dex: Oh, is this another inside look on Sophie's personal life?

Saph: Yep! And I hope Sophie's told you all the details, because otherwise...*grins maniacally* *seven copies of Flashback appear*

Linh: *takes a floating coy of Flashback and examines the cover* Maybe we should start inviting Wylie to these things. I'm sure he feels left out.

Tam: *snorts* I hardly think he's feeling left out of getting kidnapped and forced to do embarrassing things.

Linh: You don't know that.

Saph: Oh jeez, eight characters would be really hard to handle.

Fitz: *looks up from Flashback* Wait, what do you mean characters???

Saph: ....Nothing.

Everyone: ....

Saph: Flashback everybody!

Linh: So Tribunals are just as scary as I remember them....

Tam: Try boring. Is the whole book like this?

Sapphira: Most of it. But there's some nice action up ahead.

Keefe: At least my hair looked amazing!

Biana: I should have worn something nicer.

Tam: *flips back a couple of pages* Seems to me you looked nice anyway. *realizes what he said* *turns red*

Biana: *blushes* Thanks.

Saph: SEE!!!!! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU LEFT!!!! AND NOW I'M SLOWLY FALLING APART BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF TIANA!!!!!!

Everyone: ....

Saph: But I still love you, Tam, don't worry.

Tam: *somehow sarcastic and terrified at the same time* Uh-huh. I was definitely getting worried there.