KOTLC Reacts: Pancakes And Bananas

KOTLC Reacts: Pancakes and bananas

Sophie: Random much?

Keefe: Foster what's—

Sophie: Don't. Even. Think about it.

Saph: Oookay, everybody stay away from Sophie, she looks like she wants to punch somebody.

Sophie: I do not!

Fitz: *frowns* I've had a banana before, but...what's a pancake?

Biana: Is it like, a cake made out of a pan...what's a cake?

Saph: *stares* Wow. You guys are missing out. Like, a lot.

Tam: Just tell us what pancakes are.

Linh: And bananas.

Saph: I will, just let me explain where this came from.

Everyone: *groan*

Saph: Jeez, guys. I thought you loved me.

Dex: *snorts* You mean, love the obsessed psycho who kidnaps us and makes us to stupid things we don't want to do?

Saph: Yes, so glad you understand. Anyway, I was on the bus and I was sitting by this annoying girl and I looked at a house and randomly started singing "pancakes and bananas" to the tune of Apples and Bananas—

Everyone: *stares in confusion*

Saph: Right, you don't know what that is. I'll show you. *pulls up Apples and Bananas on YouTube*

Everyone: *stares in horror*

Keefe: What the heck is wrong with humans?

Saph: I really don't know. But anyway, the girl looked at me weird and I was like "Pancakes and bananas. Please don't as, ask, ask. Pancakes and bananas." Then she just looked away.

Everyone: *crickets*

Saph: PEST CONTROL!

Tam: Okay, can we just get on with the react? Cause some of us actually have lives that we need to get back to, and they don't involve listening to slightly disturbing stories about your bus ride, whatever that is.

Keefe: Aw, did you have plans for this afternoon? Planning on writing about Biana in your diary?

Biana: *turns pink and looks awkwardly away*

Tam: *turns red* What—I—I don't—I DON'T HAVE A FREAKING DIARY OKAY?!

Keefe: So you DO like Biana!

Tam: *super Sophie-level red* N-no.

Keefe: Then why did you only address the diary?

Biana: *still looking everywhere but Tam*

Saph: ISHIPITISHIPITISHIPIT!!!!!!!!

Tam: NO! THAT IS NOT WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!

Dex: Yeah, we kind of got off track.

Fitz: Aaaaanyway, back to Saph and her weird pancake/banana obsession.

Saph: It is not an obsession; it was just the first thing that popped into my head at the time.

Linh: Yeah...but why?

Saph: My mind is a complex maze of creativity and amazingness that you will never understand. (A/N: I wish) Now, on to the pancakes!

Saph: *snaps her fingers and magical griddle appears* Sophie, come help, cause I'm assuming you made pancakes in San Diego?

Sophie: *nods* Yeah, but—