2 · [ Richelle and Winnie - Round 2 ]

[ Set in a made up s7 · What if Richelle came face to face with Winnie.. and Ozzy. What will she do and how will her relationship with Ozzy change? ]
« a-troupe in this story: noah, richelle, jacquie, henry, amy, summer, kingston, ozzy, lola, finn, davis & latroy

anyways.. on with the oneshot...

###

richelle pov

today we had auditions for female solo. i wanted it but i knew nobody stood a chance against summer. miss emily was always fascinated by her style. in all honesty, i am too. she does acro-contemporary with a lyrical flow. it's very uncommon and isn't commonly seen here.

i walked into shakes and ladders to see ozzy and winnie talking. i really don't like winnie. ozzy is my best friend. it didn't satisfy me seeing her pester him like that. casually walking past, i backed up to see ozzy.

"omg hey ozzy," i smiled, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"hey richelle!" he said, smiling back at me. that was the thing about ozzy. since regionals, he was basically my closest friend. he understood the emotional side of me and just me in general. all these girls stealing him away was something i didn't approve of. especially winnie. she needs to check herself over before she tries to talk back to me. has she ever heard of 'respect your elders' ? probably not.

most a-troupers are aged 16+ unlike the b-troupers who are the 14-16 year olds who don't usually get into a-troupe. understood why. they're so annoying.

"get lost." was all i said to the b-trouper before continuing my conversation with ozzy. winnie needed a lesson and i just gave her that lesson. don't mess with the senior dancers of the studio. or richelle for that matter.

"so, you going to audition for the solo?"
"maybe not."
"maybe not? you're the richelle of the next step. i would love to support you when you're on stage at nationals, doing that solo."

that hit hard. he wants me to win the solo. nobody has ever said that to me and it really means a lot. ozzy has always shown he will be on my side no matter what and it means so much to know there is always someone who will be there for you when you need a friend there most. he is that friend.