5 · [ forbidden ]

( age range based around s4 · What if Noah and Richelle wanted to be together but were forbidden to by their conflicting families. They have to figure something out soon before they are discovered. )

°°°

james pov

i watched as my little brother, Noah, walked into the house and just went straight to his room. Very unusual as usually he would dance with me or hang out with Thalia which he wasn't doing.

"Why am I cousins with idiots?" Thalia sighed, looking over to Amy. She shrugged. Daniel and Amy are our other cousins. Our family happens to be massive and don't always get along. Especially with another family. The Andersons. They have a daughter who is the slightly younger than Noah. But.. He knows the rules. We are to depart the scene if we encounter one of the blondes within the Anderson family.

Stephanie, my sister, used to be best friends with one of them until our parents got into conflict which caused us to now stay apart. "So like, I was dancing then this girl comes up to me and is like 'hey can I use this room' and then I realise it's her!" Steph and her stories. "No!" everyone else exclaimed, listening closely to what she was saying. It gets so boring omg. Not even the most interesting but my family can be a bit odd like that.

Although, we have strict schedules that our parents keep us following. It includes vast amounts of all types of exercise and diets. Plus school work and studying. We are all home schooled though. Probably explains why.

Lily and Elliot soon arrived with their mom. Our least favourite aunt of them all, Angela. Pretty sure she's on crack and has been getting help for her drug problem. I wonder where they've been staying.. a lot of questions there.

The fam is all in all, one big close family. Soon, us kids had the exercise session coming up and there was still no sight of Noah. This is his favourite part of family reunions and he still hasn't shown up. Thalia and Lily were comparing biceps. Obvious that the 5'5" girl definitely did a lot more exercise than most of us. The amount of times she's tried to get us involved is unbelievable. Like, she always wins anyway.

"Alright guys! Get ready because it's time for that time of the day!" Gail, Amy and Daniel's mom announced. She was standing on a chair. Okay then.

"Your aunt Gail is right!" My mom joined in. Why, mom, why?.. this can be so embarrassing sometimes.

Our dads REALLY just let this go on. No interruption or interference.. literally useless. At least the family all together is quite wealthy so they can afford big houses, expensive cars and the latest of anything. We decided on the phrase 'ridiculously lucky' because rich just sounds exaggerated. We all took off our jackets and threw them in a pile as Angela started a warm up, of, you guessed it - planks! Perfect... just perfect.

-

emily pov

I think I just spent 3 hours looking for my sister, Richelle, like this is getting utterly too much. Me and my cousin, Davis, had been looking every where but didn't find any trace of her. The others had been playing just dance in the lounge for as long as I can remember. That's about 3 hours to be exact.

Jacquie, Eldon, Michelle and Riley are just too competitive for my liking. Well, at this moment in time. My mom is going to kill me if she finds out Richelle snuck out again! I'm supposed to be looking after everyone but that 15 year old keeps disappearing. At least her hair is blonde again. I wasn't a fan of brunette Richelle. Blonde just suits us better in this family. Sometimes we can't help when the blonde becomes dark but getting hair dyed blonde is something we all do monthly just for a good touch-up in color.