26: DANCING JAGGEDLY

As sunlight blinds you I take the chance to really look at you. I can't take my eyes away from you, your beauty forever astonishes me I can't comprehend how much I am speechless by you, I know I shouldn't compare myself to you but when I do I am as beautiful as the dirt that you walk upon. Your ocean eyes pull me in, into the waves that send me into the ocean of Heaven. You send my congested mind will a silence that doesn't scare me it fills me with a sense of peace and a feeling of being somewhere I am safe.

I am saved from myself whenever you are near.

Your smile can punch holes in my evil emotions that seem to rebel me and replace them with nothing but goodness, the way your lips part, sends shivers down my spine causing me to rethink the existence of a God because I wonder how something could be so perfect and created randomly without some sort of Heavenly guidance. Whenever I gaze at those perfectly pink lips I can only think of one thing., but sometimes I am too afraid to ask because I don't want to put you through things that your not okay with and I don't know how to ask you this without causing my heart to rise to my throat and my head call me a coward. You can set me free with one thought, one action and three words.

Kiss me on the mouth and set me free.

Your voice has a perfect way of speaking right into my soul without getting damaged by the traps that the monster has set up for unwanted guests I apologize, but it is only self-defence but my heart is running out of tape to put itself back together again. Every word that falls is like shooting start that I wish upon, only my wishes have come true. I wish for you and somehow, someone answered my call and we stumbled into each other's lives although we where young I noticed you in the corner of the room, I found you interesting the way your body moves with elegance and perfection. But then I lost you again, I didn't know how much you meant to me back then when I was just finding my feet on who I was or who I wanted to be. But ever since then my memory keeps darting back to where I found you.

They are memories that I keep with me locked tight in my heat never to be forgotten.

Sometimes I wish I could rewind back the time and be braver when I was smaller, I wish I was brave enough to talk to you and realise that the shadows that you created where just like mine, If we had met sooner maybe out shadows would have intertwined themselves sooner and there wouldn't be so much lost time, all the years that we missed, the memories that we could have created or the sleepover spent laughing over fond school memories.

Dancing with you has forever changed me, for the better.