Jungkook

Your Pov

"Doc, how's my daughter?", dad ask Docter Kim. He is our private docter in our family. I still laying on the hospital bed to do a check up because I was fainted at college during physical education that was held 2 times a week.

"Her condition is not stable. Her heart is so weak. I don't know if there's a donor because it's hard to find one", mom sighed at his statement.

"No cure for my daughter's heart failure?", she asked.

"It's depend on her. She need to take a lot of rest and don't make her do heavy work that will make her tired. You know y/n has a heart problem since she was born. The only way is to have a donor for her", Docter Kim explained.

"Donor?", I said and all of them look at me. I stand up and walked towards them who's now sitting on the chairs.

"Yes...but it's hard to find someone who's wilingly to give their hearts to others. Even if they did, we need to make sure the heart is suitable for the patients"

"Y/n, starting next week you need to get treatment in this hospital", he advised me. "I think I already told you that I want to spend my time with my family and friends...", mom hold my hands trying to hold her tears.

"Dear...please get your treatment. About college, don't worry I will take care of it ", dad convince me and I don't know what to do. This is not about college. It's about him. About Jungkook. I don't want him to know that I had illness. I'm afraid he will leave me if I told him.

"But...what about Jungkook?", I said in lowered voice but enough for my parents to heard it. As soon as I said that we excused ourselves and going home. It was silent and no one dare to talk.

"Mom", I called her and she turn her head to the back to face me. "Yes dear?", she said. "You didn't answer my question earlier...."

"About Jungkook?", dad interrupt us and I nodded slightly. "Y/n, your mom and me like Jungkook so much, so do you. But I'm sure that you don't want to see him suffer right?", I was taken back by his question.

"What do you mean dad?", I asked confuse. "Your illness", as soon as my dad said those two words I can't hold my tears anymore.

Is it true that when I'm sick, I'll be burden to him?

Is it true that he will leave me after he find out about my illness?

Is it true that I'll make him suffer?

I didn't say anything and stared outside the window.
          _____________________________

Jungkook's Pov

I heard from the guys that y/n collapsed during physical education and she was sent to hospital.

I dialed her number but not reach. I tried once again but the result still the same so I call Mr.Park, Y/n's dad.

"Hello uncle?"

"Ohh Jeon Jungkook, you must be asking about y/n right?"

"Yes...how's her condition? Is everything okay?"

"Luckily nothing serious, docter said she was just tired and now I think she is in her room getting rest"

"Glad to hear that. Send my regards to her because I can't contact her"

"Sure Jungkook"

I ended the call but I don't know if it's just me. But why do I feel uneasy, it's like something bad will happen. I just shrugged it off and continued doing my assignment.
             ____________________________