Taehyung Pt.1

Your Pov

He is my husband.

He's kind, caring, charming but his attitude change. He always mad at me, yelled at me.

I knew that he's seeing someone else because he told me. At least he was frank with me.

Taehyung said he love both of us. I don't blame that woman for falling with my husband. If I didn't focus on my career this will not gonna happened.

He always spending time with her, rarely come home because why? his second wife are carrying his 4 months child.

But who are going to take care of me and this child inside me? I didn't dare to tell him because I know it for sure he don't like this baby. But until when I can hide this from him?

I can't ask for a divorce because I still love him. It's just he don't play fair to both of his wives. He neglected me.

I heard someone enter the main door. I quickly went downstairs to greet him. I put my huge smile on my face but his expression seems mad.

"Jagi...finally you're here", I'm about to hug him but he push me away. His actions confused me.

"Jagi?..", I hold his hands but he jerk it off.

"Stop acting all innocent y/n!! You made my life miserable!", he yelled and I startled.

"What do you mean?", I gulped hard. I didn't get what he's trying to say. "You hired someone to kill Yuna right? Now she's miscarriage. I lost my child because of your fucking action!!", he said.

I shook my head in disagree, "I swear I didn't do that kind of thing", I replied.

"Stop lying...I know you hate her from stealing me from you but it's not her fault, it's yours. But you can't do that mean things to her! You've killed innocent child"

"I really don't know what are you talking about. I didn't see Yuna and I didn't do such a thing to her", I defended myself.

"Ahhh you made my life chaotic!!"

"Do you have proof?", I asked. "Why do I need one when the only suspect is you? Yuna says it might be you"

"And you trust her?!", he look at me with disgust.

"Don't you love me anymore? Until you can't see what's wrong and what's right. You know that I won't do that to someone and if I want to do it, I can do it earlier than that", I snapped back.

"Bullshit", he murmured and about to go out but I grab his hands.

"Don't believe her", he chuckle. Taehyung grab my shoulder and push me to the floor harshly until there was a thud sound.

I groaned in pain. My stomach and my lower region hurt so much.

"Taehyung, help me", I said but he ignored me and slam the door shut.

I need to protect my baby. This can't be happened. I hold the small table to support me to stand up but I can't, andthen I saw blood coming out.

"No...", I cried while holding onto my stomach. I leave my phone upstairs so I can't do anything.

It hurts so bad.

My breath hitched, my face become pale and my body become weak. I saw there's a pool of my blood on the floor.

Taehyung, why you did this to me?

Taehyung's Pov

I push her into the floor and it made me satisfied a bit but the feeling of guilt conquering me. What if something bad happened to y/n? I push her harshly just now.