Jimin Pt. 2

I've done rechecking and here the chapter that I promise earlier💜

Your Pov

I spent my day well. Living alone in the wood is scary but I'm used to it. There's my favorite place, a lake near oak tree. I always spent my time here because it can chills me out.

Out of a sudden I heard a running sound towards me, I hide behind the big oak tree. Thanks to my small figure.

I can figure it out by the smell, it's him.

I hope he didn't find me here, please go away. I'm not ready....

"Miss me?", a voice talking behind me and I widen my eyes.

"Y- Youngjae? What a-are y-you doing here?", I stuttered when he trapped me.

"You're stuttering to much, are you really afraid of me?", he smirked. "Please don't kill me", I begged and he stroke my hair. I closed my eyes.

"Don't be afraid...I will claim my prize but not now", he whispered and it made me goosebumps.

I sighed in relieve. "Don't be too happy. Deal is a deal, if you want Jimin to alive and happy, sacrifice yourself for him. Don't even think to run away from me", he's now out of my sight.

Where did he know I'm here? I'm not save anymore and I don't know where else to go.

Jimin's Pov

It's been a week since she's left. I feel lonely. I always bickering with her and now I got no one to talk to. It doesn't feels right to rejected and chase her away but that's exactly what I want. I don't know why but I feel uneasy these days.

I always...thinking about her.

Not long after that heard Namjoon running to my office.

"Alpha! Alpha Choi come to attacked!! He even bring his people with him, we're totally a mess", he say it out loud.

"Shit, what does he want now? Protect all the women and the children and make sure they are save. Let's go", I was ready to fight him.

"What do you want?"

"Where did you hide y/n?", his jerk face can be seen. I was totally confused. Why would he asked about Y/n?

"I didn't hide her, she's not here!", I roared.

"Don't lie to me Park Jimin. Tell me where the fuck she is because I can't find her!", what the heck? Did they have something behind my back?

"I'VE TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND WHAT SHE HAS BEEN DOING!!", I yelled.

"Okay if you say like that then....", he changed into his wolf form. I quickly change too and both of our pack attacked each other.

We fight, fight and fight.

One of his people bite me on the back until I lose my focus and they attacked me at the same time.

My wolf groaned in pain.

"ALPHA!!", Namjoon got the time to check on me even though he's also fighting for his life, for this pack.

His pack getting more stronger than last time. They attacked us so suddenly that none of us can prepared everything. And his people is 2 times more and bigger than me. He planned it well.
Youngjae's wolf growl in happiness. I'm weak and I lost a lots of blood. His wolf hovered into me and about to kill me but not until I heard familiar voice yelled my name.

"JIMIN!!", she's here.

"Are you okay???! Please don't close your eyes", y/n sobbing continuosly.

She stroke my fur that full of cuts and flesh blood. My body is weak. I know I'm strong, what happened to me?

She hold me into her arms.

"Finally you're here, I thought you're hiding", he chuckled after he changed to his human form.

"Please don't kill him. I'm here!!! I didn't go anywhere. Please I beg you", what the hell she talking about? I'm totally lost. She kneel into him.

"I'll finish both of you then"

"Over my dead body", Jungkook shouted and it made him sigh slightly.

Jungkook come to the rescue. He has been visiting our grandparents and I think he's just coming home andthen he was greet by this kind of situation.

Both of them began to fight with each other. His people had stabbed me on my stomach earlier and it makes me hard to fight back, because of that I had to change into my human form.

"Jinyoung, finish her", Youngjae yelled to his Beta.

Your Pov

Before I could changed myself into my wolf form, I felt something sharp pressed onto my skin and just in a second I can feel the pain.

Jinyoung stabbed me on my stomach 2 times. I was now laying on the ground while holding to my stomach.

"Please spare my life.....", my breath hitched.

"Y/n...", I turn my head to the other side only to find Jimin saying my name softly. My eyes began to glassy, I just give him my weak smile. I know this is the end of my life.

"Any last words?", Jinyoung smirked while pointing his gun to me. He didn't give me a chance to answer andthen he shot me 5 times and one of the silver bullet goes into my heart.

Afterthat, what Jimin did really surprise me, he punched him and took the gun from his hand andthen give him a payback. Jimin shot Jinyoung until there was no bullet left from the gun.

I coughed blood. I'm about to close my eyes but Jungkook come to the view,

"Luna!!! Please don't close your eyes, I KNOW YOU STRONG!", he yelled as his tears began to flow down his chubby cheeks.

"I'm sorry...but it's h-hurt...", he pulled my head to his lap.

"Why are you sorry? Please be strong! I've killed him. I already killed Youngjae! Jaebal...", his voice cracked.

"Y/n?", Jimin pulled my body towards him and hugged me tight. I hope this moment will never come to an end. I only want to be in his embrace everyday and I can feel it only on my last day on the earth.

Jimin's Pov

"Y/n...I'm so sorry....please forgive me", I burst crying watching her on this state. This is all because of me.

She caress my cheek softly with her bloody hand, "please don't cry...you didn't do anything wrong. It's me who at fault all this time", her voice become low and I know her time is about to come.

"I'm sorry for being born"

"I'm sorry because I always annoyed you all this time"

"I'm sorry I always made you uncomfortable"

Both me and Jungkook listen to every single of her words. I was crying mess. The last one made me burst into tears.

"And lastly I'm sorry because I can't stop myself from loving you"

She's gone. She was killed right infront of my eyes and all of this because of me. She really wanted to hear the important words coming out from my mouth, I love you but I can't even say it.

"Y/N!!!!! Please wake up I beg you!", I yelled to her died body in my arms.

"Hyung, enough...she's gone", Jungkook said.

"I regret ignoring her existence all this time. I know that I love her but I'm too ego to admit it and look now what happened, she sacrifice herself for me, the guy who didn't even appreciate her", Jungkook pulled me into a brotherly hug.

I couldn't believe that I've lost my mate....