Hoseok Pt.3 (final)

Hoseok's Pov

My heart was beating so fast. I'm waiting outside the operation room with my parents. Hanna fell on the toilet and she was bleeding.

"Mom...I'm scared", I sat next to her and she assure me that Hanna will be alright.

"It's okay. I hope she's fine and also the baby"

I gritted my teeth. It's been one hour and a half and I can't hold it anymore so I walked to the back and forth infront of the operation room.

The door crack open revealing the doctor wearing a mask.

"Doc, how's my wife and my baby?", I asked her, worried. My temple and hands has been sweat  a lot as I waited for too long.

"Your wife can make it", I sighed in relieve but not until,

"But I'm sorry I can't save your baby", seems like the world are going to crash down in a second. I can't lost my baby, my dream is to have a family.

"Andwae! This is not happening!", mom suddenly yelled to the docter grabbing other people attention.

"Jagi calm down"

"Mom..."

Both of us said.

"Why is this happening to you? First y/n and now Hanna. What is exactly happening right now?", she shower me with guilt as soon as y/n's name came out from her mouth.

I have lost contact with her, from what I know is she had lost both of her parents, Jungkook told me. I hope she's doing fine.

Actually I didn't plan to cheat on her, my love still grow for her until now but what mom said that day  made me realised I shouldn't waited for too long other than just to find someone else.

'she can't give you heir and what kind of family are you gonna have if your wife can't get pregnant? You guys married for good 5 years ago and the results is still the same. My friend always sent their grandchild's pictures and it made me ashamed everytime they asked me about your marriage. They even accuse that you, my son are the reason why you can't have a family'

Mom even planned to matchmaking me with her friend's daughter and it turn out to be Hanna. She was guilty at first but then we fall in love in a short time. My heart was divided between these 2 women. I love y/n but my feelings for Hanna have been grew a lot after I knew she's carrying my child. I'm so happy that I'm going to have a family. Since then I started neglecting my wife, y/n.

"Can I visit my daughter in law now?", dad asked.

"Yes you can but one people per visit", she replied.

"I visit her first", both of them nodded and decide to wait at the outside.

"Hanna?", I went to her closely. She open her eyes and her face look so pale.

"Hoseok-ah....I-I lost it", she sobbed.

"I'm sorry....I didn't take care of our baby", Hanna continued.

"It's okay, we can do it again in another lifetime. Don't be stress out okay", I wipe her tears with my thumbs.

"Didn't the docter told you something?", she look scared. "I already know we lose our baby", she shook her head.

"No. That is not it. I can't get pregnant again because of the miscarriage", my heart sank hearing that.

"Maybe this is karma for both of us", she said and I look at her condition, she's too stress out. Maybe what she said is true, it's a karma.