Yoongi Pt.1

Your Pov

"So do you agree?", my hands was shaking upon hearing her voice. I shook my head.

"Huh what? I thought after I pay you, you will leave my son alone", she stood up from her chair obnoxiously earning a glance from the people inside the cafe.

"Your money can't buy my love for him. I love him no matter what", Mrs. Min look at me with disgust whilst she balled her fist.

"Mrs. Min please....I don't know why you don't like me. I love Yoongi and he love me also. He don't even know you do this to me"

"Don't you dare to tell him", she clenched her jaw.

"Why don't you asked himself to break up with me?"

"Because I don't want to be a bad mother for him, I don't want Yoongi to hate me especially when you is the reason"

"And I don't want him to hate me too", I said.

"Why do you hate me so much? You treated me like your daughter when Yoongi was around and when he went to military you want me to leave him?", I asked in disbelieve.

"That's the point. I don't even know your background and where do you come from. I don't want to ruin my family reputation just because my son will married to a pathetic poor girl like you", she's glaring at me while crossing her arm.

My eyes began to watery. So that's the reason why. Now I understand, I don't deserve to be with him because I have no standard compared to him. I'm no one. I don't have parents and just came from the orphanage until I met Yoongi at University and we started our relationship but Yoongi had to entered military and I don't want to make him worried.

"If you want Yoongi to be happy, break up with him so he can marry a girl that can make him happy, not a girl like you"

I lowered my head doesn't have the courage to face her. She's true. I don't deserve someone like Yoongi, he's too good for me.

"Okay if that will make him happy, I will leave him", my voice cracked.

"Good, don't tell him I asked you to", she stood up and give a packet of envelop infront of me.

"Take your money, I don't want it", I give it back to her harshly and she gladly accept.
__________________________

Today is the day he freed from military.

"Yoongi!!!!", I yelled.

He run to me a pulled me into a tight hug. I miss him, a lot. I hope this moment will never end.

Mrs. Min eyed me to go with the plan.

All 3 of us were here to welcome Yoongi; Mr and Mrs Min and of course me.

Mr. Min treat us lunch at the restaurant and we were eating while chatting about random things. Suddenly Yoongi hold my left hand and smile at me.

"I love you", is what he said afterthat. I don't know what to replied. Of course I love him but the situation are not on my side. His mom glaring at me.

"I love you more yoongi"

"Aww look at this lovebirds", his father tease us. Of course he don't know about what his wife has planned.

His father are way more different than his mother. Mr. Min was a caring man, friendly and jokes a lot. Different with Mrs.Min, all she did was glaring at me and being grumpy all the time. I think he got his cold attitude from his mom.

"Mom...dad..", both of them look at their son.

"I want to marry y/n", he kiss my hand and I'm totally shock.