Jimin Pt. 4

First of all I want to say thank you for this!! 🥺😭💜 #1 in btsangst

I didn’t expect this book received so much love 😔 i’m so touch.

Ok moving on :3

Enjoy the last part! If you don’t remember what happened in part 1, 2 and 3 I advise you to read it back 😂 sorry for the long wait.

Third Person Pov

You told your parents that you've cut the ties with Jimin and how you can' bear with all the pains anymore.

It's been a few days you stay in your parents house and also for the past few days you barely eat nor talk with anyone.

You felt empty.

You felt betrayed.

The other day, you eavesdropped your mom on the phone talking with someone. She congratulate Jimin’s mom.

Jimin is getting married,

But not with you,

With someone else.

You wanted to be alone for the time being. You wanted to get away from this mess. You wanted to forget him like how he did to you.

What if...

What if you are the one who lose the memories but not him?

Will you find someone else and dump him just because the irrelevant reasons?

Or you try to get to know him and trying to gain your memories while making your relationship works out with him?

You love him, but his heart belong to someone else.

People said if you love someone you will be able to sacrifice your love for them.

So why not right?

On the other side, Jimin have this uneasy feelings. He don't know what happened to him. He was supposed to be happy because his wedding just around in the corner.

He should be excited right now, but why he's nervous? he felt uneasy.

"It's okay Park Jimin, you can do this. You have made the right decision", he talked to himself whilst smiling but deep inside his heart, something was bothering him.

It was a family bonding time. All of your cousins were here because this probably the last time for them to get along with you.

Because you're going to continue your studies overseas.

"When is your flight baby?", Taehyung asked and you chuckle.

He knew that you didn't like him to call you that because people will misunderstand about it.

"Shut up tae", you say in playful voice.

"It's 10 am", he nodded.

You were having fun yet you still wanted to say goodbye to Jimin. You knew that he won't bother even if you gone but you just wanted to bid the last goodbye.

"Why did you go on your birthday? We can at least celebrate you know?", he asked feeling disappointed.

You gave him the small smile.

I don't feel like it's my birthday tomorrow?

The day where it should be me wearing my wedding dress. It should be me standing beside Jimin but now everything turns around.

He really continue the wedding by replacing me with someone else.

Taehyung notice your sedden change and he hugged you and mouthed "sorry"

You said it is okay, it's not his fault by the way. Why would he sorry right?

You stood there behind the door of the wedding hall. You were insane. You knew you are going to cry if you saw him. You knew your heart will broke once you saw him with her. But you wanted to saw him, at least before you departure, before you forget about him.

Tears falling now and you wipe it off before it ruins your face.

"Y/n?", You turn around to the voice who's calling you.

"Mom?"

"I'm sorry...Mrs. Park", you were too get used with the name until you remember you're not supposed to call her with that again.

She hugged you.

"How are you Mrs. Park?", You asked with a fake smile plastered on your face.

She shakes her head, "You should keep calling me mom. I'm sorry y/n, I couldn't stop Jimin. I hope you are my daughter in law but he's stubborn"

"It's okay mom"

"By any chance do you want to meet Jimin?", She asked and your heart beating so fast.

Yes, your reason is to meet him but you don't have the urge to do so, you're afraid he would sick of you.

"I-...."

"I-...", You don't know what to replied.

"Mrs. Park...your husband is looking for you", one of the man in black suit said.

She nodded and asked you to wait for her.

It's 9:30 am, 30 minutes left before your flight.

"Should I go?"

Before you leave that place you saw Jimin coming out from the toilet.

He looks handsome and smart.

He's smiling brightly.

And the saddest thing is you hide yourself and secretly watching him.

Even his smile can make your heart beats faster.

Just when you are about to go to him, she's one step ahead. She didn't wear her wedding gown, just her make up is done

Hyeon calling Jimin and kissed his cheeks. Jimin pulling her wrist and they walked in a room getting ready.

You didn't expect such views.

That's it you're leaving.

Probably your family waiting for you at the Airport because you told them you need to meet someone.

It's 9:50 am and you've arrived.

Everyone hugging you. Your mother can't hold herself from crying.

"Stop it Jagiya, you will make her hesitate to go", your dad said to your mom.

You laugh. You're going to miss this.

"Take care of yourself honey", your mom said nth times.

"Okay mom"

"Don't forget to call me whenever you have free time y/n", you nodded at Taehyung and
pulled him into your embrace.

"I will"

Sorry I was joking HAHAHAHA this is obviously not the end of it.

Should I stop here? 🤔🤭

Or should I continue for the very last part?

If this chapter gets 35 VOTES , I'll post the next chapter :p