Jimin Pt. 5 (final)

Angst + Fluff 🤭 I wanted to kill the character but decided to keep it HAHAHAH. Anyway enjoy!! 2625 WORDS for you guys!! 💗 Well this is not the longest chapter though 😂 the longest one is 4000+ words.

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE VOTES PLEASE AND I WANT TO READ Y'ALL COMMENTS 😔😭 *sigh

Third Person Pov

"Our wedding is within three days, I'm so excited", she giggles. She lay her head on his lap and Jimin caress her cheeks slowly.

It's funny if he confess that his heart didn't beat faster for her. If he don't get the spark whenever he kiss her. Jimin didn't get the butterflies in his stomach whenever he's with her.

"Babe...did you pay your attention to me?", Hyeon grab Jimin's white tee asking for attention. Jimin was lost in his world.

"Something was bothering you?", She pouted. Jimin shake his head and didn't even mutter a words to her.

"Okay I'm leaving", she said.

"I'm sorry Hyeon-ah"

"It's okay, I'm leaving", she's disappointed  because Jimin keep acting like this after the incident in the cafe. Jimin totally neglected her like she didn't exist at all.

"Did he gain his memories back?", she mutter under her breathe.

"Please don't let him gain his memories, I need to get him no matter what happens"

"I don't know who are you y/n but why you keep appearing on my mind. It's like I've known you"

It's already past midnight and he went to sleep.

Jimin was sitting in his office. Paper works were all messed up. He was feeling kinda bit tired these days and he remember that he keep dreaming about that girl, y/n.

She was wearing a wedding dress whilst smiling beautifully towards Jimin.

"You are gorgeous love", Jimin compliment her.

"I can't wait for our wedding", she replied.

His head hurts, he clenched his hand into a fist trying to bear with the headache. Suddenly a notification pops up on his phone screen.

"You promise to eat lunch together right"

"Yes, I'll be there in 15 minutes, usual place", he type and turn off his phone quickly.

He doesn't know why but he feels like he wanted to get away from Hyeon. He wanted to get freed from her. That guy were in love with her but the feeling of doubt winning over him. It made him frustrated and pathetic.

She sat there while sipping on her watermelon juice. Fingers keep touching the phone screen. Hyeon quickly put her phone aside when she heard the sound of chair being pulled by someone, none other than, Jimin.

"Finally you come", Hyeon was so happy knowing that Jimin didn't rejected her offer this time.

They finished eating lunch and suddenly Hyeon rested both of her hands on Jimin while a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Jiminie, I love you", she said.

"Me too", that'all he said. His mouth felt heavy to say "I love you" back.

She tightened her grip and she was lost into Jimin’s eyes.

"Even if I die and come back to life, you are truly irreplaceable gift to me. Even if I lose my memory and can't remember how much you really mean to me, I rather chose to die", she said.