Yoongi pt. 3

Your Pov

I woke up feeling a lil bit dizzy.

"Y/n? Oh my! Thank god you're awake", she hugged me tight.

"eonnie, relax I'm still alive", I let out a giggles looking how concern she was towards me.

"Y/n...Yoongi have been searching for you", I look at her feeling guilty. "Did you tell me I'm here?", she didn't answer my question and handed me a glass of water. "Thanks", she nodded.

"I-I have to go now later I'll come to you so you can get ready for you treatment okay"

I landed my back again to the hospital bed staring at the ceiling.

Is this the right decision?

I change my clothes and already finished my therapy.

"Y/n I need to talk to you about your illness, come to my office now", I follow her. My heart was beating so fast. What will happen to me after this?

"Eonnie? Do you think I can live longer?", I asked as soon as we sit down on the sofa. Before she began to speak, she hugged me tight and started to cried.

"Y/n-ah", she keep sobbing and I rubbed her back. "Eonnie...", my tears began to fall upon seeing her crying.

"I don't think I can pass this news to you. I can't", right after she said that I know I'm going to leave this world, soon.

"It's okay you can tell me, I'm strong"

"You're in stage 4 now. I just check it and it's incurable, I'm sorry...I should have done my work well I'm sorry", I knew this will happen. She keep saying sorry and I can't stand it.

"No...you're not at fault. It's my fate. Don't blame yourself eonnie"

"How much time do I have left?", I asked. I need to know about it even though it's hard for me too. "About 2 months or less, I cannot predict. I'm just a docter", she replied.

"Okay thank you for informing me eonnie, I'll go to my room now", she nodded.

"Don't forget to eat your medicine", she remind me.
           ___________________________

Everything happened quickly and now it's 3 weeks has passed. It's like I'm living inside a dead body. I feel nothing. I miss him. I miss Yoongi, I miss to hear his voice. I miss everything about him. I hate myself for doing this.

My body need fresh air so I'm planning to go outside at the garden. As soon as I open the door. I saw him. The love of my life. The one that I love, I miss and I need. He's right here infront of me and my body was freezing trying to adjust the situation. His eyes was puffy from crying. In just a second he crashed his body into me and pulled me into a warm and tight hug.

"Yoongi?"

"Y/n...I miss you", he mumbled and I can feel his breathe on my neck. My heart was beating so fast right now.

"H-how?-", he didn't let me finished my sentence when he started to kiss me. It was right, the feelings was right.

We caught our breathe, "how did I find you here?", he continue and I nodded.

"Noona has told me about your illness, everything ", to be honest I'm shook and I didn't expect this to be happen.

I push him away and broke the hug.

"Just go, Yoongi", I need to do this. I need to be strong. I don't want to trouble him anymore.

"B-but why?", his voice full with disappointment. "I don't want to trouble you anymore, you deserve the right girl, you deserve happiness. I always gave you a bad luck and I might end up dying anyway", I said while backfacing him.

"Say who?", he asked but I didn't answer him until he pulled my body towards him and our eyes locked with each other.

"Say who you are troublesome to me? I need you and only you. You are my happiness and no one will ever get me happy like you did y/n-ah. I'm sorry for neglecting you before this. I didn't realised you put much effort on our relationship until you skip your treat-", he cut his sentences when he saw my tears started falling down my cheeks. I cried on his chest.

"Thank you", I mumbled. "Anything for you", he rub my back gently trying to calm me down.

We were sitting at the bench outside of the hospital. It's spring now.

"So..you suffering from your illness before you meet me?", I nodded. "Then why you didn't tell me before this?", he caress my hair gently noticing some of them already fall down.

"You're busy with your work so I don't want to make you worried. I'm waiting for the perfect time to tell you but things become complicated you know?", I smile and he pulled my body close to him. He didn't want to let me go. He put his beanie on me to cover my hair. "You need this", he said.

"I miss your scent", he inhale my neck. "I know", I let out a giggles. "And your smile", he added and I quickly give him a peck on the lips.

"Hey that's unfair", I ran away from him and he follow after me. We ran like a child, it's like this world is belong to us.

My head started to get dizzy again, I can feel the pain until I stop running.

"Yaa! Caught you", he still play along with the game without knowing I'm about to lost my consciousness.

"Yoongi", I call his name and he look at me in terror.

"Y/n, your nose is bleeding", he caught me on his arms when I fall on my kness.

"Y/n hold on a second, nurse! Help me", he said.

Yoongi's Pov

"Noona, how was her condition?", I walked up to my sis as soon as she came out from the ICU room.

"She doesn't have much time left Yoongi", she started to sobbed. I fall on my knees while crying.

"Until when?", I asked.

"Until the right time comes, she need you, she need us", noona replied.

"Can I see her?", I pleaded and she nodded.

I stormed inside the ICU room. I saw her body lifelessly lying on the hospital bed with oxygen mask to support her.

"Y/n", I hold both of her hands.

She didn't replied, of course but I saw tears running down. I know she heard me.

"Y/n...I know you can heard me. Please fight your illness, I know you can do it. Please at least give me more time to make you happy, to spend time with you", I cry out loud.

"Y/n", I called again.

I kissed her hands until I heard her a beep sounds.

"Y/n!!!", I shouted. Noona come to check on her.

What she said make my heart shattered into pieces, "she's not breathing"

"No!!", I hugged y/n like there's no tomorrow until eonnie and some of the nurse come to separate both of us.

"No!! Please I want to hug her"

"For the last time", I added.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I love you and I will never forget you jagi", I have no energy left. Noona was there to calm me down.

She's gone, my happiness is gone.

         _______________________________

I'm sorry for not updating. My wattpad having problems. First no notifications, second the drafts that I wrote all gone, third I can't save my drafts so I had to write all over again, urgh what the hell is happening rn😩