Seokjin

Your Pov

"What are you doing here?? Aren't you ashamed screaming my name right infront of my house?", I yelled at him after coming out to face him. "Y/n...please hear my explanation", he begged. "Why should I? You were cheating right infront of my eyes and what did you say that day? let's broke up right? then what are you doing here?", I remind him. Who he think he was? A brat to be exact.

"Y/n, I'm sorry....please come back to me"

"Y/n...", he call my name once again when I didn't say anything.

"Dong min-ah... ", I look at him with pity. He looks like a lost person who don't know his destination in life.

"Please, just go away. I'm sure you can find someone who deserve you and can love you more than I did. I don't think we're suitable for each other. You can't just get me back as if you want to andthen throw me out of your life just like that. Beside, I already have my love life now and we're getting engaged so...I hope you understand"

"Y/n...."

"I'm sorry", I quickly get inside of my house.

"Who's that man? the one who own your heart right now? let me see him!!", I ignored him and slam the door shut.

"Crazy....", I mumbled.

Dong Min, I hope you're change. Don't be harsh towards women. All this time I bear with your attitude because I like you but after what you did I don't think I can continue this unhealthy relationship, I said in my head.
____________________________

"Why you didn't eat your food? Is it not good here? We can go somewhere else", my boyfriend said. I shook my head. "It's okay Jin, the foods is all good but I don't have appetite to eat", I show him my weak smile.

"Why? Are you sick?", he touch my forehead to check my body temperature. I chuckle looking how worried he was towards me. "Why are you laughing?", he pouted. "Is there something on my face?", I quickly cupped his cheeks with both of my hands.

"No..it's just you're cute when you worried about me. I'm happy with you", he hold my hands whose now on his cheeks andthen give it a peck.

"Jin, people are staring at us", I gathered my eyes to the people in the restaurant. "Let them, beside we didn't bother them right?", I smile.

"When are you going after this?", I asked. "Hmm..buying our engagement ring of course", I nodded and continue to eat even though I didn't have any appetite.

After we buy everything we need, he send me home.

"Do you want to go inside?", I asked him hoping he say yes since my parents are here so we can talk a bit.

"Sorry, I would like to but you know it's already late now. I have meeting tomorrow", he give me a tight hug and I hug him back.

"It's okay. It's hard for my parents stay here you know they're always going overseas", he nodded his head and I assume that he also understand.

"Ok now go", I wait until his car disappeared on my sight.

Kim Seokjin is my collegues actually. I have crush on him back then but many girls were around him so I just back off. Then after Dongmin broke up with me, I was all crying mess. I think he is the one that I needed in my life but no. Then Seokjin appeared again and healed the wounds that he gave me. My parents and Seokjin's parents were bestfriend and I don't even know about that. So that is when we try to know each other and now falling in love then go to the next level which is getting engage. But I haven't told Jin about Dongmin...should I tell him? But he's not in my life anymore so why would I care?
_____________________________