Taehyung Pt. 2 feat Jin

Omg! Sorry for the long wait ㅜㅜ . This chapter is crappy, not really an angst huhu I'm sorry. I write this because my class got cancelled and I got 3 hours free :p I need time to heal myself though and thank you to those who keep supporting and giving me endless words of encouragement, it means a lot you know💜

Your Pov

I love him dearly but he throw me out of his life like I'm nothing.

I love him but he chose to abandoned me.

I love him but he didn't appreciate my feelings towards him, the fact that I love him endlessly.

I love him but he begged me to let him go.

I love him but it's too late now because he divorce me.

FLASHBACK A YEAR BEFORE

"Hey!! watch out!!", I come back to my sense when someone pulled me out from the road.

"What are you doing? It's dangerous!!", he yelled.

"Who are you?!", I eyed him. This unknown man standing infront of me with a worried face plastered on his face.

"Do you think by killing yourself can solve your problem? I know you have a lot of problem, not only you, everyone else does but this is not the right way miss", I look at him disbelief. What? suicide?

"What are you talking about?"

"Are you thinking I'm going to kill myself?", I bursted out laughing out loud while he gave me a confused look.

"I thought you wanted to do that foolish thing", he sighed in relief. Finally what he says next made my body froze.

"But why it's like you are crying all day? Your eyes says it all"

I quickly backfacing him and went away crossing the zebra lightly with my small feet. Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest. My heart skip a beats when I heard a loud horn coming from a truck.

"T-thanks", he still hugging me tight.

"You almost...got into an accident", his heavy breath can be heard since our position right now was super close.

"Next time, use your eyes, use your ears before you use your feet miss", I nodded my head.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jin's Pov

I was having a hard time fixing my tie so she come to help me.

"Done!!", she squealed.

"Thank you y/n-ah", I kissed her forehead and give a peck on her lips. It tastes so sweet.

"Everything for my hubby", then as usual she gave me her huge smile.

Now I remember how struggle she was, even though I'm not her first love but I'm glad I'm going to be her last. That jerk her so called ex husband must be totally blind to see her kindness. She's too sweet for everyone. She's too kind and somehow I don't deserve her. Y/n is too good for me.

That night on our first meet, I don't know why but I feel attracted by her presence. Get off from work early to have a drink just to release tension but somehow I saw her, standing there alone, crying.

I thought she's going to killed herself by getting into accident but I'm wrong. She's overthinking until she don't know where she was.

We exchange number and that's how our relationship works. She's broken, empty but I was there for her. Telling her it's okay to move on. Telling her to put herself first than others. Telling her that it's not her fault because of the divorcement.