Jimin Pt. 1 (werewolf)

Third Person Pov

"I, Park Jimin, the Alpha of this pack, rejected you, Kim Y/N as my mate and the Luna of this nation", his voice roared through the the hall.

Jimin nonchalantly rejected his mate because he don't like her. He's just rejecting his mate infront of his people, he embarrassed her infront of everyone.

"Jimin please take back your words", she coax him and Jimin being the jerk as he is, push her hands of from his shoulder.

"Please don't do this to me", she begged and all the crowds look sad. Everyone likes y/n, everyone love y/n to be their Luna, everyone can feel that y/n is the one for their Alpha but they don't have any right to say anything. Jimin is blind to see all that.

"Your parents wanted you guys to be united as one, please rethink your decision Alpha", Namjoon, his Beta spoke.

"It's her father ideas for us to be united, not my parents. Our parents had died after the rogues come to attacked so now all the decision is on my hand", Jimin proudly said.

His mates standing infront of him, y/n was lost on her words. She loves Jimin dearly. They were childhood friends but one thing that Jimin think about y/n, he only love her as his little sister. Just that, not other more than that.

Jimin like someone who are at the same age as him or older than him. On his eyes, y/n is just like a child. He couldn't believe that y/n was his mate. He can feel the strong feeling everytime they were together but he try his best to push it all away. He don't want y/n to be his mate.

On the other side, Y/n loves Jimin so much, as a brother and also a lover. But it's just a one sided love.

One thing that she's very afraid of,'what if Jimin rejected me?'

She even made an agreement with the other pack, just 2 of them.

Choi Youngjae, is the Alpha of another pack. One of Alpha Park enemy. During the last war between these 2 packs, Park Jimin's pack won the war and one of his people accidently killed Youngjae's mate, Lee Yoona.  She was killed and Youngjae come to take a revenge.

FLASHBACK

Your Pov

One day before the announcement was made, I went for a run around evening, when I was running, another figure was chasing me after me. I tried to run as fast as I can but luck is not on my side when the black wolf come to attack me right away. That wolf hovered into me.

"Who is he?", I mind-linked my wolf, named 'nana'. I confused, my wolf isn't responding.

He changed to his human form and same goes to me.

"He's an alpha", my wolf suddenly said.

"What???!", I nonchalantly say it out loud which made that guy smiling widely.

"You know it's dangerous for a pretty girl like you here alone", he was walking towards me. I took a step back little by little until my back landed to a big tree. I cursed on my head.

"W-who a-are you?", I stuttered. Of course he was good looking but those red eyes....and his claws was showing made me afraid of him.

"Poor you y/n", he said leaving me totally confused. "What? How did you know my name?", I retorted.

"You are Alpha Park mate, am I right? everyone do know you", I gulped hard. This guy was really on something.

"Just to make this simple, let's make a deal", his voice full with hope.

"What deal?"

"Sacrifice yourself for Jimin, or I will kill Jimin instead", he's chuckled. "WHAT?!", I can't control my voice and suddenly yelled at him.