Yoongi Pt.2 feat Jimin

Hello fellas! this is part two just as you guys had requested. So enjoy this love triangle lame story😴 sorry if it's not going with what you've expected.

Your Pov

Ever since the day from the wedding I lost contact with him. I'm hurt but what hurt me the most is he chose to not believe me.

Later that night when I was crying alone on the bridge, I met someone. Someone who are fated to be with me. We become a stranger to a lover in just a split of time. There's something about him that attract me the most but Yoongi still in my mind. It doesn't matter how long it takes, it's hard to move on and I need to get rid of this feeling.

The day when I met Jimin, he thought I was going to commit suicide so he was trying to save me. How funny he is at that time, his eyes look worried while looking and me sobbing. In fact, I went there to let out all my feelings. I'm not that kind of person who gonna end my life just like that because of a 'heart break'. I need to move on, indeed he was happy with his life now.

Today, it's our 1st anniversary. My feelings grew for him day by day.

"Y/n-ah, happy 1st anniversary love", he give me his heartwarming eyesmile.

"Happy first anniversary to us Jiminie!", my mouthed was a jar after he kiss me gently. It was so soft and lovable kiss. I closed my eyes after our mouth began to work as it's own.

We were spending d-day from watching movies, playing at the arcade, eat and many more to describe. Jimin even bought us a 'couple sport shoe'.

Yoongi's Pov

I saw her on my wedding day but she leave early. I know I'm a fool.

For the first 3 months my marriage was okay and we can get along with each other. My wife, Yuna was a model. Her parents and my parents were a share partner in the company. Of course she's beautiful, look stunning, some people know her when we go to public but one thing that she don't have for me, her time.

I tried,
I tried to make things work with her but she don't make effort on it.

I want her to do the housework, ironing my clothes, made breakfast and everything that all the housewives do but instead she's more into her career.

If it's y/n, everything will be easier and go smoothly but- why am I thinking about her now?

It's over between us anyway, but-
I do realised I still love her
                  __________________________

Here I am, sitting on a wheelchair like a deadman doing nothing and just eat when the time comes, I can't even bath and changing my clothes properly.

I got into a car accident last month and it was a tragic, I broke my left leg and my right arm. And I could only depend on my parents and Yuna.

Things has changed after that incident happened. Yuna keep complaining about me. She said I should earn a living for both of us, not sitting on the wheelchair. To be honest, I'm hurt by her words.

Yuna asking for a divorce after 8 months we're together. I can't help but to let her go. Who want a disable husband like me right? Now I can only depends on my mom.

"I can't believe she did this to you", those words coming through her mouth. Of course it was unexpected, she thought Yuna will be a better daughter in law for her and her son but her thoughts corrupting her ownself.

While dad didn't say anything but I know what's on his mind, 'you made the worst decision ever by marrying her'

Indeed, this is all mom's plan.