Chapter 20

Henry's pov
I'm finally done with work, I try calling Y/n but she doesn't seem to be picking up her phone so I decide to go to her house.
I arrive and knock on the door, her mom lets me in, only for me to see everyone in the living room looking worried.

Henry: is anything wrong Mrs Y/l/n ( Your last name)?
Your mom: Yeah, did Y/n happen to be with you earlier today?
Henry: Well we were at school. We wanted to walk home together but I got called up by my boss, so she decided to walk home herself.
Andy: So you haven't heard from her since then?
Henry: Yeah, why did she not come home earlier?
Andy: No, we thought she was with you.
Henry: Have you tried calling?
Your mom: We have but she's not picking up and it's very unlike her to come home late and not pick any of our calls.
Andy: We told the police but they say they can't search for her until after 48 hours but we can't wait that long.
Henry: Okay I gotta go.
Andy: Where to?
Henry: To go look for Y/n.

I head out, I try calling her but still no answer, I call Charlotte and Jasper to help me look for her but we just couldn't find her. So, we decide to go meet Ray.

At the Man Cave...
Ray: Hey guys, what's up?
Henry: Y/n has been missing for some hours now and we're all worried.
Ray: What!
Charlotte: Yeah we tried calling but she wasn't picking any of our calls and we even tried looking for her but no results.
Ray: Did you guys ask anyone of her neighbors if they've seen her?
Jasper: Yeah but they said they haven't seen her since she left for school.
Henry: This is all my fault.
Ray: Kid it's not.
Henry: Yeah it is, if I hadn't told her I am Kid Danger and you're Captain Man none of this would have happened.
Charlotte: Dude, trust me it's not your fault.
Henry: What if I never see her again?
Ray: Pull yourself...

Ray gets interrupted by a video call. Charlotte checks the screen to see who it is.

Ray: Oh no. You.
Weirdo: Yes me, Dr Minyak.
Henry: What do you want now?
Dr Minyak: I believe I have something or should I say, someone you want.

He turns the camera to Y/n and I see her all tied up.

Y/n : Kid Danger please don't listen to what he has to say, it's a...

Dr Minyak: I think she's has said enough now don't you think Kid Danger?

Henry: Where do you have her! Let her go you coward. If you had the guts you'd face me like a man and not kidnap her.

Dr Minyak: I know how much she means to you. So I think to myself, why don't I kidnap Kid Danger's girlfriend.

Ray: Wait,. Psycho, how did you know they are dating.

Dr Minyak: I've been watching you two.

Henry: What do you want.

Dr Minyak: I want you and Captain Man to come meet me in the abandoned building next to the Jandy lake, alone no cops, no funny business.

Ray: Fine.

End of video call...

Henry: Okay I'm going after her, Schwoz give me the blaster.
Charlotte: Woah, we need a plan first, are you seriously thinking of going there without a plan.
Henry: My girlfriend's life is at risk here didn't you see the way he tied her up?
Ray: Henry, I kinda agree with Charlotte on this one.
Henry: What?
Ray: Like you said Y/n's life is in danger so we have to think of her. Kid I know you're angry but we are all worried about her.
Henry: Fine, I'll calm down.
Jasper: So, what's the plan.
Ray: Oh, I know just what we'll do.

You like?