Connecting... |9|

Yooo this is an extremely short chapter, sorry guys!! I hope you still enjoy it though! ❤️❤️❤️

Travis' POV

I stared at my phone, sighing. Goddamnit, you idiot...just fucking text him. You should apologize, you were being such an asshole.

I take a deep breath and begin typing:

Me: hey Sal...I'm sorry about earlier.

My heart was in my throat, I clutched my phone tightly, stuffing my face into my pillow. Ugh.. he's not gonna text me back, why would he?

My phone vibrated and I turned my attention to it quickly:

Angel: it's okay, what happened? Are you okay?
Me: yeah...It was nothing, do you mind if we call?
Me: I mean...we don't have to talk, I just can't sleep...
Angel: of course, Trav. Give me a sec.

I smiled like an idiot at my phone. I couldn't help it. He made me so happy. you're going to hell. "pfft. Who cares, at least I'll be happy." Realization set into my mind at what I had just said aloud.

I blushed and stared at the ceiling, jumping at the sound of my phone vibrating. I quickly answered it:

T: Hello??
He hummed into the phone, his voice was music to my ears.
T: right...sorry, Angel.
I heard a small chuckle, I curled up into my blankets holding the phone to my ear.
————

After a while, I heard light snoring. I closed my eyes and whispered

T: Sal...my angel...you're the only thing that keeps me going...you know that? Of course, you don't...you like Larry...
I sigh softly.
T: well guess what...I love you. It's hard for me to admit to your face, or even when you're awake.
T: I don't care what anyone says or thinks. I just want to be able to hold you in my arms...and kiss you...and make you feel better.
After a few minutes of silence and light snores, I started to hum along to 'you are my sunshine'.

This was nice.