The Fourth Wall |20|

Sal's POV

I scrambled to my feet, "L-Larry? What're you doing here?"

"I wanted to check on you and make sure you were doing okay." I quickly pulled on some clothes that were on my floor.

"I-I'm okay! I jus-" a loud thump interrupted me, my head snapped back to the image of Travis on the floor.

"f-fuck.." he whispered in pain.

I covered my mouth and giggled, he glared at me with a red face. The door handle jiggled, "Sal?? Are you okay?"

"O-Oh! Yes, I just...dropped something" I walked towards the door and looked back to see Travis had hid somewhere, he didn't have to hide, but he does what he wants I guess.

I smiled to myself and unlocked the door, "Hiya Larbear!" I said with pep in my voice as I opened the door.

Larry's POV

Sal opened the door and my face went red, his prosthetic wasn't on, his short hair was messy and cute and he was shirtless. I looked away, "D-Did you want to hang out t-today?"

I looked at him from the corner of my eye when he didn't answer right away. "I uh..." he was frowning, sadness danced across his face, "I have to help my dad with something today."

I nodded and gave him a smile, "it's all good man" he  wrapped his arms around me.

"But...we can hangout after though, okay? I promise!"

I hugged him back tightly, leaning my chin on his head, "Alright dude."

That's when I saw it, "hey Sal?" He hummed a 'what' sort of noise, "are those new bruises on your neck?.." His grip tightened around me, "are they from your dad?"

Since he didn't answer, I just hugged him tighter, "If you need anything, just walkie me, okay?"

"Yeah. Thanks, Larbear," he said with a small smile.

Before I left, I caught a glimpse of something stuck in the corner of his bedroom door...could just be nothing.

I'll ask him about it later.

Sal's POV

I feel bad for lying to Larry, I don't want to have to choose between my best friend or my...boyfriend.

But if worst comes to worst...

"Are you okay Angel?"

My horrible thoughts were interrupted by Travis' soothing voice. "Oh, yeah I'm okay." I leaned my head back against his shoulder.

He had hugged me from behind and his arms were wrapped protectively around my waist. He wasn't that much taller than me, but he still beat my height by a good 5 inches.

"Just thinking," I respond in a hum.

"Mmmm...that's not good," he said worriedly.

I nod my head as he plants a kiss on my cheek. "Oh I've been meaning to ask you" I turned to face him, lifting his arms up a small bit, "our readers want to know how you knew all that...stuff. Christian boy" I said in a mocking tone.

"R-Readers? Sal are you okay?"

I nodded, "my question still stands..."

His cheeks flushed in embarrassment, "I-I well I..."

"Was it with that girl?" I asked softly.

"Just because I'm Christian doesn't mean I'm pure Sal," he responded cheekily.

I made a fake gagging face, "grossssssssss..!"

Guys I just want to thank all of you so much, we have come so far. Just six chapters ago we were at 6k reads and today we hit 13k.
That's unbelievable, I never thought that this fanfic would get that far.
Thank you all so much, you guys are amazing.

Stay safe and don't forget to take care of yourselves!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️