44 | 사싶사

"get in here," donghyuck grabbed mark by his shirt, pulling him inside the door, swinging it shut behind them. "hey- let go." donghyuck ignored mark and continued to pull him into the living room.

"oh- mark! you're here!" i smiled, waving at mark as he and donghyuck entered the room. "hey, it's good to see you," he smiled back, taking a seat on the couch.

"you know, i miss having you around all the time. things have changed so drastically. i've just felt so... lonely, i guess, this whole month." "is that so? well, i asked if i could come back to the dream dorms."

the word 'finally' could be heard from under jaemin's breath, followed by the sound of jeno hitting his arm with 'ow' following after.

mark laughed a bit at this. "yeah. finally." "i forgot you were supposed to ask. so what happed?" jisung seemed excited, and eager to hear what mark had to say. i guess he missed his hyung.

"they said i'm free to live wherever i like. so, i can come back and live with you guys." the biggest smile came across my face, before it twisted from the shrill sound of chenle screaming.

"mark hyung's moving back in with us! i missed you so much!" he continued screaming. "yah! chenle! stop screaming! it's too high pitched, you'll break-" renjun's sentence cut off as a small glass vase containing fake flowers broke.

"chenle- just broke a vase, with his scream," haechan pointed out the obvious. "i didnt know i could do that. cool! new trick to show the hyungs!" "i don't think the hyungs would appreciate that very much, chenle," mark laughed out of nervousness.

"i know taeyong and kun wouldn't. that's why i'll show them!" renjun sighed as he stood up. "i'll clean up the glass." "while i give my speech?" "is it really a speech? i thought you'd just be like, 'mark i love you take me back!'" jaemin sat back on the couch.

"do you guys really think she's going to take me back? that's the second time it's been suggested." "i mean, it's possible she could." "yeah but it's also possible that she could've picked anyone."

"can i just- say what i have to say?" i interrupted. "yeah guys, let the girl talk," renjun said as he picked up some shards of glass from the small coffee table in the center of the room.

"exactly. thanks renjun." he smiled and nodded a bit as he walked to the kitchen to throw the broken glass away.

"so here's the deal. all of you are amazing, talented, beautiful human beings. and i love you all. some, more than others. some, a lot more.." i trailed off, looking away from the boys.

"i bet it's chenle." "what?!" haechan grinned as chenle began to blush a bright shade of red, then hit jisung because he was laughing at him.

i sighed. "you guys." "sorry," donghyuck immediately apologized. "it's alright. just, let me finish. as i was saying."

renjun's back and forth from the coffee table to the kitchen was quite distracting and it kept me from continuing on. "renjun!" he jumped a bit, being startled. "y-yeah?" "clean it up later. just sit for now and listen to me."

he nodded in response and proceeded to take a seat on the couch in between donghyuck and jaemin.

"there should be a book titled 'how to not fall in love with nct dream'. i'd read the heck out of that book. because in all honesty, i don't know how to. it's a struggle. living, practicing, performing and hanging out with seven talented and extremely handsome boys. you guys mean so much to me. and.. we're such good friends. we always have been. we all have such a strong bond with each other. and i don't want to lose that, over some feelings..."

"hey, it's alright. we'll always be friends, no matter what. we'll work things out if something goes wrong. we'll always be here for you. we won't go anywhere, and you won't lose our friendships." i smiled a bit. "see? how could i not fall in love with you, mark? things like that, they make me fall for you."

mark's cheeks began to flush ever so slightly with a faint shade of pink. "but in the end, i guess, a decision has to be made." "i mean not technically, but yeah, i guess so," jeno shrugged slightly.

"and so, after thinking for so long, and making sure that i do the right thing, i've come to a conclusion." "and that conclusion is...?" jisung asked.

"i love you all. so much. with all my heart. that's never going to change. it's a fact. i cant live without you all. you guys complete me.. but in the end.."

every boy leaned in a bit, curiously waiting for my next words.

"well, i choose..."