END : 15 , VER. 드림 / 0

"well... i choose... you see, the thing is," i sighed. "what is it?" jisung asked in a very concerned tone.

"i was thinking. well. if i can't have all of you, then i don't want any. i know, it sounds selfish, and fairly silly of me to say, but i don't want to risk anything happening. plus, as i was thinking about my feelings, i discovered some feelings i never thought i'd have."

"what are those feelings?" mark leaned forward a bit, showing he was invested in my words, wanting to know what i had to say next.

"this. this is actually really hard for me to say.. um. taeyong and the rest of nct already know.. you guys will be the last to find out." tears began to form in my eyes. i didn't want to have to tell them, but i needed to.

"don't cry! it's okay, whatever it is, everything will be okay!" renjun forced a smile, trying to be reassuring.

"you see.. i don't think this idol life is for me. it's just.. too much. and i don't think i can do it anymore. so, i'm leaving nct. not only that, i'm leaving sm. i've pretty much already terminated my contract and well... this will be our last time together. then i'll go back to living my normal life. but who knows, maybe in some time, i'll realize i made the wrong decision, and i'll come back to the music industry. and maybe we'll all meet again sometime," i smiled weakly, tears beginning to pour.

"you're kidding right? this is such a sick joke y/n. you're making me cry," jaemin said as tears fell from his eyes. "i'm not joking. i'm being serious. i won't be in nct anymore, and i won't be under sm. i'll be out of here tonight."

"first mark, and now you?! why?! you can't do this! you can't leave!" seeing jeno cry broke my heart. "i'm sorry," i whispered.

"but um. i do have to say. taeyong organized a going away dinner for tonight.. so.. soon, we should be heading to the restaurant. you know, after i pack up the rest of my stuff."

"that's why your room has been looking so empty.. huh?" chenle asked, wiping some tears away. all i could do was nod.

"alright. let's not dwell on this. let's just.. make the most of the time we have left together, alright?" "good idea mark. plan spend time together is a go!" i managed to laugh a bit.

"hey y/n?" "yeah donghyuck?" "we'll always love you, and we'll always be here. you'll always have our numbers. whenever you need, just call us, okay? don't hesitate to pick up the phone, and call."

i smiled, wiping my tears. "thanks. i love you all too."