END : 13 , VER. 지성 / A

"well, i choose... jisung... you know i really love you. and i always have. you mean so much to me. i want you, jisung. i always want you. please.. be mine again?"

"you really want me back..?" "yeah.. if.. you want, of course. i don't want to force you to do something you don't wanna do." "of course. i love you too. i was hoping you'd say you wanted me back, honestly. if you would've said anyone else.. well.. my heart probably would've broke. i'm glad you said me."

i smiled a bit. "i love you so much jisung, you don't even know." "i could say the same to you, y/n." "oh how i love you park jisung." "can i hug you now? and give you a kiss?"

i walked over to the couch and sat beside jisung, lightly wrapping my arms around him. he quickly pulled me into his embrace, placing a gentle kiss on my cheek. i started blushing as i snuggled into his neck.

"you two really are the cutest, softest couple i've ever seen," renjun shook his head. "i bet you wish you had a relationship like us," jisung laughed.

"yo, i'm good being solo, alright?" "okay jennie kim, we get it," jeno rolled his eyes. "i'm just saying!"

"jisungie," i hummed softly. "yeah?" "let's go to my room." "alright." i lightly kissed his neck before standing up, holding my hand out to him. he took my hand in his after he stood up, pulling me to my room.

we entered and he closed the door behind him. i quickly climbed onto my bed and patted the space in front of me. "come here."

he did as i told him to, sitting in front of me on the bed. i scooted a bit closer to him before cupping his cheeks, placing several kisses on his face.

he smiled, scrunching up his nose. i giggled quietly. "you're so cute you know." "you're way cuter." "you know that's not possible," i said, then placed a kiss on his nose.

"i know that it very well is possible. i mean, look at you. the way you smile. the way you giggle. even the way you say my name. every aspect of you is adorable in its own way, and i cherish every detail about you." "how are you so sweet jisung? there's just no way you can get any sweeter than this," i smiled, gently caressing his cheeks with my thumbs.

"well, what can i say. i love you so much. i just want to tell you my true feelings. i want to tell you why i love you. i want to let you know you're beautiful. i want to treat you like the princess you are."

i carefully sat in his lap, laying my head on his shoulder. "i love you so much, and you better not leave me." "i wouldn't dare. i love you way too much."

"good. thank you. i'll never leave you either." "promise?" "i promise."