END : 9 , VER. 마크 / A

"well, i choose..." i paused for a moment. that moment turned to a minute. then a minute and a half.

i suddenly noticed mark yawning. "is this boring?" "huh?" "you yawned, i figured you thought this was boring." "no- i'm just sleepy." "how about i peak your interests." "what do you mean?"

"you know. i thought for a long time and i finally came to the conclusion.. you really are all i could ever want, mark lee. i've wanted you since the beginning and i continue to want you now. so.. i hope you still feel the same." mark was quiet for a while.

"of course i still feel the same. it's been hell being away from you. ever since you left me.. i haven't really been okay. i've been missing a part of me. that part being you. i've been wishing and praying that you'd take me back, because i can't be without you. you're all i could ever want too. so please, be my girlfriend again. and please stay with me."

i quickly ran to him, throwing myself at him, hugging him tightly. he fell back on the couch, but held me back anyways. "i love you so much mark, i promise i won't ever leave you again."

"you better not, i don't know what i'd do without you." "what a cute ending to a fairytale story." "how was that in any way like a fairytale donghyuck?" i asked, rolling off of mark. "i dunno."

i laughed a bit, then took mark's hand in mine. "you're all mine." "and i'll always be yours." "promise?" "i promise." i smiled at mark's words, giving him a small kiss on his cheek.

"take that somewhere else please, no one needs to see that." "ooh, someone's jealous~!" chenle said, poking jisung. "shut up," jisung said as he smacked chenle's hands away. "ow! that hurt." "oops. that's not my problem." chenle pouted, rubbing his hands.

"he's right," i said, sitting up. "come on mark, let's go to our room." "our?" "yeah, it's now our room. not yours. not mine. ours." "aw, okay," mark said as he stood up.

i stood up after and ran to our newly shared room, quickly climbing onto the bed. mark followed in after and shut the door, climbing onto the bed next to me.

i opened my arms wide. "cuddles!" mark chuckled quietly, wrapping his arms around me tightly. he then placed several small kisses all over my face. ending with a soft peck on my lips.

i giggled at his actions. "i love you mark." "i love you too, y/n," he said as he pulled me closer, cuddling me in his arms.