END : 8 , VER. 제노 / R

"well, i choose..." i paused for a moment. "look, i'm not trying to be rude, but if you can just, quickly let us know who you truly have feelings for, that'd be great. because i have a show i need to watch and it starts in a few minutes thanks."

i sighed, rolling my eyes in annoyance. "it's not you, donghyuck. go watch your show or whatever." "okay, thanks! sorry, i just, i really love this show." "go already!" "okay okay, sheesh." donghyuck got up from his spot on the couch, running over to his room.

"as i was saying. jeno. um. look, i know you're in a relationship with jaemin and all but, i just want you to know.. i realized that i have some pretty strong feelings towards you. i seem to like you, a lot."

"wait- really? you like me? thats who you'd choose, out of everyone?" "y-yeah.. why?" "you know i love jaemin. i'm not going to leave him." "that's a little harsh... no?" "oh- i'm sorry, i didn't mean for that to come out rude! it's just.. you know.. i love jaemin."

"yeah, i kinda figured that was going to happen," i sighed, walking over to our coat rack by the door, picking up the one that belonged to me. "hey- where are you going? you can't just leave."

"chill out, renjun. i'm just going to visit kun for a bit. i'm in need of his company right now," i said before walking out the door.

yes, i really was going to see kun, but i also just needed some time to think. and a walk to the dorms is exactly what i needed.

i knew exactly what was going to happen. so, was i an idiot for still doing it? no, i needed to tell him my feelings, whether it ended good or bad.

and it ended fairly bad. but that's okay, because i did what i needed to, and after this sadness goes away, i'll be sure to have a sense of relief.

as i was deep in my thoughts, i didn't notice there was someone running up to me from behind, trying to catch up.

what made me realize was the sudden grasp around my wrist, which immediately made me turn and kick the person right in the crotch.

"OOOH- FU- WHY," he dropped to his knees, holding onto his privates. i looked down, noticing the teenager in pain on the ground. "huh- oh- oH MY GOD! JENO! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU!"

i knelt down, being eye level with him. "are you okay?! i'm so sorry! really, i am! i didn't-" "it's okay- i- i probably shouldn't have snuck up on you like that." "well, yeah, but still! here, let me help you up," i held out my hand to him.

he took it, and i slowly helped him get back up onto his feet. i carefully dusted off my knees, then his. i almost dusted off his crotch on accident, as if i was trying to wipe off the pain or something, which just made me pull my hand back quickly and blush.

"are you okay now?" "i'm fine." "what are you doing chasing after me anyways?" "i just wanted to tell you sorry. and even though i love jaemin, i love you too." "that's sweet, jeno," i smiled.

"we're still friends though, right?" "of course! and uh, i feel kinda bad about kicking you.. can i buy you a coffee or something?" "sure, caramel macchiato please~" he smiled wide, showing his teeth.

"alright, whatever you want," i laughed, beginning to walk to the coffee shop.