END : 3 , VER. 런쥔 / A

"well, i choose..." i paused for a moment. that moment turned to a minute. then a minute and a half.

"hellooo? did you fall asleep? don't leave us hanging," jaemin snapped his fingers. jeno then hit his arm. "jaemin! leave her alone! she can take all the time she needs!"

i laughed a bit, looking back at the boys. "so um, renjun. i uh, i realized that i really like you. and, i hope that you'll accept my feelings for you well," i messed with my fingers, looking down.

"oooh~ renjun~" chenle hummed, smiling wide. "i-it's okay if you don't-" "i like you too, y/n," renjun smiled brightly in my direction. my heart stopped for a moment.

"you do?" "yeah, why wouldn't i?" "mm- i dunno?" renjun shoved donghyuck a bit, causing him to scoot over. he then patted the space next to him.

i walked over to the couch, sitting beside him. he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. my face began to turn the brightest shade of red.

renjun chuckled softly, lightly kissing my cheek. i was so embarrassed at this point. i covered my face with my hands to hide the redness that suddenly appeared.

"hey, don't hide from me," renjun said fairly cutely, making himself laugh a bit. i quietly whined before hugging him, stuffing my face into his neck.

he hugged back tightly, holding me close to him. "hey renjun?" i asked quietly. "yeah," he pulled away a bit, looking at me.

"what does this mean?" "it means you're my girlfriend now." i smiled, hugging him again. "i love you. so much." "i love you too, y/n. and to be quite honest with you," he said as he pulled away, taking my hands in his.

"i'd rather have no one else. i've always wanted you. ever since the beginning. and now, i finally get to have you. you're mine now and i'm yours, okay? i'll always be here for you, and i'll always protect you."

tears started to form in my eyes. he spoke so sweetly, lightly caressing the back of my hands with his thumbs.

"ah, no. don't cry. did i say something wrong?" he carefully wiped a single tear that finally fell from my eye.

"no, you didn't say anything wrong, don't worry. i'm just.. so grateful to have you. i'm just, in shock, i guess. i'm still shocked that you're mine."

"you're shook." "oh shut up haechan," i laughed, looking over at him. "oh sorry- did i ruin the moment?" "you think?" "my bad."

i turned back to renjun, a small smile slowly appearing on my face.

"i love you, y/n."