END : 6 , VER. 천러 / R

"well, i choose..." i paused for a moment. "chenle!" "huh?" i looked over at chenle, confused. "you pick chenle!" "yeah, actually.. how'd you know..?"

"wait- i was right?" "yeah." "like actually?" "yes, you were." "oh. i was just joking- i didn't- i didn't think you'd actually pick me. i'm sorry."

my face began to burn up. that whole situation was fairly embarrassing. he straight up rejected me. i figured the best thing to do was smile and nod, before walking to my room. which is exactly what i did.

"good job chenle," jisung shook his head before getting up, following after me. "y/n wait!"

i quickly walked into my room and shut the door, leaning my back against it. i covered my face in embarrassment, feeling like a fool. "y/n? are you okay?" jisung knocked on the door.

"i'm okay jisung, don't worry." i uncovered my face and wiped away the tears that began to fall. "are you sure you're okay?" "i'm doing just fine!" "y/n come on, i know you're hurting. let me comfort you."

i sighed softly before turning around, opening the door after. "come in." jisung smiled a bit as he walked into the room, taking a seat on my bed.

i closed the door and took a seat on the edge of the bed, next to jisung. "chenle.. well.. he's.." jisung looked at me and quickly noticed tears falling as he began to mention chenle. "maybe we won't talk about him quite yet."

i looked at jisung with my tear filled eyes. "hold me.. please?" he nodded, opening his arms. i scooted closer to him, and he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"it's okay, y/n. i'm here for you. there's no reason for you to be upset." "but there is, you know there is." jisung sighed, pulling me into his lap.

i began to blush again, but this time, not so profusely. i wrapped my arms around his neck, nuzzling my head into it as well.

"you'll be okay though, right? i shouldn't have to worry about anything happening?" "what do you mean?" "like, i don't have to worry about you and chenle not speaking because of what happened, right?"

i gently shook my head. "of course not. i said i didn't want my feelings to affect any of our relationships, so i won't let anything be ruined. i'll be fine, just, give me some time to get over it."

jisung nodded as he began to rub my back. i smiled softly. "hey jisung?" "yeah?" "sing for me." "sing for you?" "yeah. please?" "um, alright."

he cleared his throat, then began singing dear dream. "oh gosh.. now i'm crying for a completely different reason." "wait- i'm sorry!" "no, it's okay. don't worry," i laughed a bit, sniffling after.

"mm.. how about this?" he then began singing beautiful time. i smiled softly, closing my eyes. "thanks, jisung."