END : 11 , VER. 해찬 / A

"well, i choose..." i paused for a moment. that moment turned to a minute. then a minute and a half.

"just say it already." "donghyuck i want you." "okay then be my girlfriend. it's pretty simple." "confident huh?" "well why wouldn't you want me?" "oh wow. good point though. why wouldn't i?"

"wait, is it actually me that you want?" "you're surprised?" "yeah, actually. i am." "well, yes. i want you donghyuck, and you only," i tried to act cute.

"okay now i don't know if i can take you seriously." "no- i'm being serious. i want you donghyuck oppa," i pouted, trying to not make myself cringe.

"ahhh make it stop!" jaemin started cringing. "y/n be serious. you're scaring jaemin." i laughed, breaking my cute act. "i'm serious! i want you, donghyuck!"

"like actually?" "yes!" "oh, okay then! um, wanna be my girlfriend?" "you're not even going to ask me out on a date?" "oh! um- sorry! do you wanna go out, some time?"

"i was kidding!" i giggled, walking over to him. "you don't have to take me out on a date, if you don't want. but yes, i'll be your girlfriend," i said as i plopped myself into his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"ah, good," he smiled, hesitantly wrapping his arms around me. "but um.. what do we do now?" "we could watch a movie and cuddle. or just cuddle without having to watch a movie. or i could give you kisses. or-" "go figure that out in private. i don't want to hear about what you're possibly going to do. who knows where that list could go," jaemin said, slightly rolling his eyes.

i stood up from donghyuck's lap, holding my hand out. "come on, let's go to my room so we don't gross out jaemin." "exactly, thank you." donghyuck stood up and took my hand, following after me as i led him to my room.

"did you think of something?" i asked as i closed the door after entering my room. "i think i'd rather do nothing and just cuddle."

"sounds good!" i then got on my bed, laying down. "come here, sunshine." he smiled, laying next to me. i quickly wrapped my arms around him, clinging onto him.

he wrapped his arms around me as well, holding me close to him. "you know, y/n. i've actually been wanting to do this for the longest time. and i always thought that it'd never happen. but now that it finally is, i don't want it to ever end. i'd rather do this than do anything else. right here with you is where i want to be."

"aw, that's so sweet donghyuck." "it's nothing but the truth. another thing i've been wanting to do for so long is tell you i love you. so. i love you, y/n." "i love you too, dongsookie."