END : 10 , VER. 마크 / R

"well, i choose..." i paused for a moment. that moment turned to a minute. then a minute and a half.

i suddenly noticed mark yawning. "is this boring?" "huh?" "you yawned, i figured you thought this was boring." "no- i'm just sleepy." "how about i peak your interests." "what do you mean?"

"you know. i though for a long time and i finally came to the conclusion.. you really are all i could ever want, mark lee. i've wanted you since the beginning and i continue to want you now. so.. i hope you still feel the same." mark was quiet for a while.

"you know, y/n. i really thought you weren't going to want me back. this whole time, i've been telling myself to get over you, because it was never going to happen. i figured you wouldn't want me anymore. i thought that maybe.. you wouldn't come back. so i.. sort of made myself lose all feelings for you. i don't feel the same way as i once did."

i nodded softly, listening to his words. "i understand. that's alright. um. i think. i think i'll be in my room," i smiled a bit as i took off, making my way to my room.

i walked in and shut the door behind me, flopping onto my bed after. "ah y/n.. why'd you ever have to leave him..? you knew you loved him. so why'd you do it?" i turned over and looked at the ceiling.

sighing, i grabbed one of the few plushies that were placed on my bed. i held it tightly to my chest.

"hey y/n, can i come in?" the sudden knock on my door made me jump a bit. "yeah, go ahead." renjun then walked in, making sure to close the door behind him.

"you alright?" he asked, taking a seat on the edge of my bed. "does it look like i'm alright to you?" "he meant that much to you, huh?" "and more." "i can only imagine."

"my chest hurts." "bad?" "yeah. pretty bad. like, my heart actually hurts." "that's not good." "oh wow really?" "don't be sarcastic with me."

"sorry." "i'll make you something to eat, okay? and let me get you some water. hopefully you'll feel a bit better after having something to drink," renjun said as he quickly got up.

"wait!" "yeah?" he turned to me. "bring me some juice too," i said with a pout.

"alright. juice and water. i'll be back." "thanks renjun." "no problem, y/n."

i turned on my side, clutching my chest after he walked out.

"damn you mark, and the things you do to me."