END : 1 , VER. 재민 / A

A/n: enjoy~ also, the chapters aren't too long but- that's okay

"well, i choose..." i paused for a moment. that moment turned to a minute. then a minute and a half.

"oh come on! tell us already! the suspense is killing me!" donghyuck whined. "i really like jaemin and i know that you're with jeno, but i hope that you can at least accept my feelings so that my heart can be at ease."

a tense vibe filled the air. i closed my eyes, sighing softly. "i'm so-" before i could finish, i felt a pair of arms wrap around me. i suddenly opened my eyes, noticing jaemin being the one to hold me in his embrace. i smiled a bit, wrapping my arms around him as well.

"i love you," he whispered softly. i pulled away and looked at him, a slight pout on my lips. "what about jeno? i don't want to ruin you guy's relationship." "all i've ever wanted was for jaemin to be happy, and if that takes dating you to make it happen, so be it. plus, jaemin's his own person. i cant force him to stay with me," jeno suddenly spoke up, his eyes beginning to get teary.

i looked over jaemin's shoulder at jeno. i frowned. "i'm sorry." "don't be! as long as you two, and everyone else is happy, i'm happy too!"

"well-" renjun hesitantly spoke. "if it makes you feel any better jeno, i've liked you for a while now." "have you really?" "yeah, but i never said anything. i didn't want to interfere with your relationship."

jeno smiled, taking renjun's hand into his, causing renjun to smile as well.

i looked back at jaemin, quickly placing a kiss on his cheek, giggling afterwards. he smiled, taking both my hands in his.

"will you be my girlfriend, y/n?" i blushed at his words, looking down with a childish grin on my face.

"of course i will, jaemin." he then pulled me into another hug, his arms wrapping around me tighter this time.

"congrats to the new couple. now what?" jisung asked, clearly unenthused. "we celebrate!" chenle squealed, getting up from his seat quickly.

"where are you going," mark asked, his gaze following chenle. "i'm getting apple juice of course! so we can make a toast! to y/n and jaemin!"

"it's not like we got married or anything," jaemin laughed, pulling away from our hug. he stood beside me, holding my hand.

"wait- this is cute. let me take a picture," renjun said, pulling out his phone. jaemin smiled brightly and i leaned in to kiss his cheek just as renjun took the picture.

"now you guys can remember this day forever!" "or at least until you break up." "donghyuck!"