Oops...

Last time on a World to Remember...

Jay looks at Feona, worried about her, but then he returns back to Hannah.

Icane comes back out. "Imagine a command block hidden randomly in the world making once-friendly people hostile and twice as strong."

"I don't like the sound of that," Lukas says.

"Yeah I don't either," Jesse says, and then starts to feel sick again. She doesn't think it is bad yet, so she went on with what she was doing.

Back on A World to Remember...

At one point, the pain got really bad, like it always does, and Feona squeezed Lukas' hand hard, breathing a little more heavily.

"You ok?" Lukas asks as he felt her squeeze his hand, really concerned about his girlfriend.

"The pain got bad a little bit," Feona says.

"How bad?" Lukas asks, immediately concerned.

"She ok?" Icane asks, looking at Feona.

"Kind of bad, but I'm okay," Feona says.

"She has Lactus Celliosis Icane," Jesse says, speaking for Feona.

Icane frowns.

"Hey question Hannah," Jesse says, remembering something from back when Feona had the twins and Petra had her baby. "Were both Feona and Petra dilated enough to have their babies? I am wondering because almost immediately when they went into labor, they had them."

"They were fine, I made sure of it," Hannah says.

"Okay," Jesse says.

Feona relaxed as the pain went away. "Ugh that is finally over."

Lukas pulls his hand away and shakes it a bit and his hand is very red from Feona gripping it.

"Oh babe I am so sorry," Feona says, looking at his hand and seeing it red.

"It's fine, it doesn't hurt too bad," Lukas says.

"Lukas, you're lying," Hannah says.

"... no I'm not," Lukas says.

"Your bones are cracked," Hannah says.

"..." Lukas couldn't say anything.

"What do you mean by cracked?" Feona asks, immediately concerned.

"Not broken, but damaged," Hannah says. "I'll get a cast."

"Omg babe I'm so sorry..." Feona says, immediately feeling bad. "I didn't mean to squeeze it so hard."

"It's ok..." Lukas says. "I didn't want you to feel bad."

Hannah leaves and comes back with a cast and puts it around Lukas' hand.

Jesse started to feel worse about her feeling sick, and she went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Hannah goes up to the door. "You ok?"

"Feeling sick again," Jesse says. "I thiink I'm fine though. Just give me a few minutes."

"Ok..." Hannah says.

Jesse started to cry as her stomach hurt, both of because of cramps and her feeling sick. she felt bad that this was happening, but she couldn't help it.

Hannah hears Jesse and opens the door, closing it behind her.

"I'm sorry..." Jesse says, wiping at her eyes.

"For what?" Hannah asks, handing her some pain killers.

"I just don't know what is up with me honestly," Jesse says, leaning back a little. "I feel all kinds of bad for this."

"Why?"

"Feona giving birth along with Petra, along with me getting Lactus Celliosis... all the things that have happened since we got here."

Hannah sits down. "I've had people come here with missing limbs, this is nothing. Don't feel bad."

"I know..." Jesse says. "Thanks Hannah. I'm glad you took care of us."

Hannah giggles. "I'm glad I found you."

Jesse's sisterly instincts told her that something was wrong, and she ran out of the bathroom to find Feona breathing heavily again, clutching her stomach. Jesse ran over to Feona and grabbed her hand. "Breathe sis."

Lukas grabs her hand with his good hand.

Feona breathed uneasily, trying her best not to focus on the pain. "Are you okay sis?"

"Yeah I'm fine," Jesse says.

The pain got worse, and Feona tenses up, wanting to scream. "It hurts... but I can do it," she whispered.

"Fee, don't push yourself..." Hannah says.

"I want to be able to do this," Feona says. "I will say something if I want the cure."

Hannah sighs. "Ok..."

Jesse shakes her head a little bit, wanting so badly for Feona to say that she needed it. She knew better than that though. Once Feona is determined to do something, she won't stop until it's done.

"Lukas, how does your hand feel?" Axel says, speaking for the first time in a while.

"It's not that bad," Lukas says.

Feona relaxed as the pain went away, and she examined Lukas' other hand, making sure that she didn't cause damage to his other hand.

"Better?" Lukas asks.

Feoma nods and then leans against him, trying not to fall asleep. "I hope your hand feels better soon."

"I hope you feel better soon," Lukas says.

"Thanks babe," Feona says, yawning in the process.

Lukas hugs her.

Jesse watched them, jealous of their love for each other. She wishes that she had the same kind of love with her own boyfriend, but oh well.

Feona notices, and she looks over. "You okay sis?" Feona asks.

"Yeah," Jesse says.

"You sure?" Lukas asks.

"Yeah," Jesse says, smiling. "I just love your love for each other. It's so cute.

"You jealous?" Olivia asks.

"No," Jesse says, pretending to be offended, and Feona laughs at her.

"You'll find someone eventually," Lukas says.

"Everyone does," Olivia adds.

Next time on A World to Remember, the crew will continue to await the time when Feona either says she wants the cure for Lactus Celliosis or when it becomes 24 hours since she was had it and she can get the surgery to get it out. Which one do you think will happen? Will Feona be strong enough to deal with it? Find out next time on A World to Remember!

Celebrate life! :)