Being Found Out

Last time on A World to Remember, but the way it was originally...

"Okay," Feona says, Another pain came through her, and she breathed heavily. "Ow... give me a second please."

Nanette nods and leaves.

Feona sat there for a few minutes, breathing heavily and clutching a thing near her. Soon, it was gone and she got up and used the bathroom. She got out after and went back to the dinning room and sat down.

Now on A World to Remember...

"There you are, I was starting to worry," Lukas says.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Feona says, eating again.

Rueben looked up at Feona and smiled. "Are you okay?" He oinked to her.

Feona nods at him.

Hannah glances down at Rueben but brushes it off.

Nanette stands and grabs her swords. "I'm gonna go find Icane and Cornerius."

"Okay," Jesse says, looking at Nanette. "Be careful."

"Always am," Nanette says. "You guys don't do anything stupid."

"I'll make sure they don't," Hannah says.

"Talking to you too Hannah," Nanette says, and then leaves.

Feona laughs a little, and then gets another pain. She calmly grabbed her knee and squeezed it, trying her best to not breathe heavily in front of the others.

Hannah notices, and starts to wonder what is happening. "You sure you're ok?"

"Yeah," Feona says continuing to eat.

"... ok..." Hannah says.

Feona felt bad that she was keeping this from them, but she wanted to go through the pain without the cure.

Jesse got up and ran to the bathroom. She felt sick.

"Jess?" Jay says, getting up immediately. He ran after her, wanting to know what was wrong.

"I feel sick," Jesse says from inside the bathroom. "Just give me a few minutes."

Hannah hears and comes up to the door. "Everything ok?"

"Jesse said she feels sick," Jay says, jumping a little when he turned around and saw Hannah.

"I heard," Hannah says. "I was asking her."

"Yeah, just give me a few minutes," Jesse says through the door. "Jay keep an eye on Fee please."

"Will do," Jay says, going back to the dinning room.

"Call for me if you need anything," Hannah says.

"Thanks Hannah," Jesse says, feeling sick again. She bent down, waiting to see if she was going to be sick to her stomach.

"Is she okay?" Feona asks as she saw Hannah walk back in the room.

"She says she just feels sick," Hannah says.

"Of, I hope she's okay," Feona says.

"Hey Hannah?" Jesse calls from the bathroom.

Hannah goes back. "Yeah?"

"Do you have any... um... pads?" Jesse asks. "I started and I don't have any on me."

Hannah blushes a bit and sighs, getting up and going to the bathroom door. "They're under the sink."

"Thanks," Jesse says, embarrassed.

"Anything else?" Hannah asks.

"No, thank you," Jesse says, and then feels sick again. She tried her best not to get sick, but she ended up getting sick to her stomach. "Ugh. So embarrassing." She cleaned up and went back to the dinning room.

"Every girl goes through it, don't be embarrassed," Hannah says. "I'd be more worried if I were a guy and I had to deal with... something else."

Lukas blushes slightly. "Hannah!"

"Yeah thank you," Jesse says, hoping that her breath didn't stink after she got sick.

Feona laughed at Lukas, and then got another pain. She grasped her knee again and breathed as calmly as she could, which was hard for her.

Hannah notices, and she snaps, wanting to know what was wrong. "Ok, something is definitely wrong. Spit it out."

"Okay okay," Feona says. "I lied. I'm not okay. I have Lactus Celliosis. But I wanted to go through the whole thing without the cure, so that's why I didn't say anything."

Jesse looked at Feona in shock, not believing what she heard. "Sis, you can always tell us that."

"I wasn't gonna MAKE you take the cure," Hannah says. "If you didn't want it, you could've just said."

"I know, and I'm sorry," Feona says. "I want to try to get through it without the cure, and if it gets bad, I'll tell you to get it."

"Next time, just say that," Hannah says. "And don't lie to your boyfriend again when he asks you a question."

Feona looks down, tears forming in her eyes. She didn't want to tell Lukas, and now she feels bad for lying to him. She didn't want to look up, for she was afraid of what he was going to do.

Jesse noticed, and she wrapped her arms around Feona. "Hey, I'm sure it's okay."

Feona shook her head, tears going down. "I bet he is mad at me..." she whispered.

Lukas hugs her. "I'm not mad silly."

"You aren't?" Feona says, popping her head up and looking at him.

Lukas smiles kindly. "Fee, everyone tells lies, especially when scared. I just wish you'd told me."

"Thanks babe," Feona says, kissing him on the cheek. "Jesse, your breath stinks."

"Hey!" Jesse says, pretending to be offended.

Next time on A World to Remember, Feona now has Lactus Celliosis. How will it effect the others? Will she make it through the whole 24 hours before she calls it quit and asks for the cure? Find out next time on A World to Remember!
Celebrate life! :)