So Done with the Pain

Last time on A World to Remember...

Feona notices, and she looks over. "You ok sis?" Feona asks.

"Yeah," Jesse says.

"You sure?" Lukas asks.

"Yeah," Jesse says, smiling. "I just love your love for each other. It's so cute."

"You jealous?" Olivia asks.

"No," Jesse says, pretending to be offended, and Feona laughs at her.

"You'll find someone eventually," Lukas says.

"Everyone does," Olivia adds.

Now on A World to Remember...

"Yeah, and whoever it may be, as long as you are happy, we will," Feona says. "Even if we used to be rivals with them." She starts to laugh as she said it, being reminded of back when her and Lukas weren't together, and they were rivals.

Lukas chuckles.

"Lol, who would've thought that you 2 would be together," Jesse says.

"Yeah, but I'm happy we are," Feona says.

Lukas nods in agreement.

Feona gasped in pain as another Lactus Celliosis pain came back. "Ow..."

Jesse grabbed her hand, rubbing it gently. "Breathe Fee breathe."

Lukas gently rubs Feona's back. "You'll be fine..."

Feona continued to breathe, trying hard not to scream. "It hurts..." she says.

"Maybe you should get the cure," Jesse says, but Feona shakes her head.

"Fee, if it's hurting you..." Lukas starts.

"I'll be fine," Feona says. "I want to try to get through it without the cure. I'm a strong woman."

"So is Jesse weak for taking the cure?" Olivia asks.

"No!" Feona says.

"I know what you mean sis, it's okay," Jesse says. "You only have stage 3, and I had stage 4, so I had it worse."

Lukas sighs.

"Yeah, luckily you will never get to stage 5," Jay says. "I've gotten to stage 5, and it was awful."

"The point is that taking the cure doesn't mean you're not strong," Olivia says. "It just means you didn't put yourself through unnecessary pain."

Feona nods. "I just want to see if I can make it through the whole 24 hours before getting the procedure to get it out," Feona says.

"You're strong Fee, I believe in you," Jesse says.

Hannah sighs. "Ok then..."

"I swear, I will say 'can you get the cure please?' if I feel like I can't do it anymore," Feona says. "I will tell either you or Lukas I can't do it and ask for it."

"I'm gonna trust you on that," Hannah says.

Feona nods. She leans against Lukas some more, feeling really tired.

"You should get some sleep," Lukas suggests.

Feona nods, getting up and going into the living room and going to the couch she has been sleeping on since they got here.

Jesse walks over to her. "Get some sleep Fee. If you get a pain, just call one of us."

"I will," Feona says, getting comfortable. "Love you guys."

"Love you too," Jesse says, ands Jay says love you as well.

Feona went to sleep.

"Is she usually stubborn like that?" Hannah asks.

"Yeah," Jesse says. "Once she is determined to do something, she will not give up on it."

Nanette walks in covered in the black liquid from earlier. "That could get her killed one day."

"Well, if she knows something is really dangerous, she won't do it, but if it isn't, she is determined," Jesse says. "That is one of my favorite things about her."

"Well then that's good," Nanette says.

"Yeah," Jesse says, then looks over at her. "I feel bad that she has this again, but she can do it."

"Yeah, but it's unnecessary," Nanette says.

"I know, but if she wants to try to get through it without the cure, then we should let her," Jesse says.

"Jesse's right," Jay says, speaking up. "She can do this."

"Nanette, go clean up before that stuff becomes a problem," Hannah says.

Nanette shrugs, going into the bathroom.

Feona whimpers, a pain going through her.

Jesse hears her, and she ran to her. "It's okay sis, breathe."

Hannah sighs. "I wish she'd take the cure..."

"Yeah me too," Jesse says. "Stage isn't bad, but it isn't a walk in the park like stages 1 and 2."

Hannah sighs.

Feona stirs a little bit, breathing heavily.

Jesse sighs, looking at Lukas. "What do you think of this Lukas?"

Lukas shakes his head. "I don't like seeing her in pain."

"Me neither," Jesse says. "She doesn't deserve this kind of pain."

Rueben went over to Feona, concerned about her. He looks at Lukas sadly.

Lukas pets Rueben. "It'll get better."

Cornerius comes in also covered in the black liquid and Hannah points at the bathroom.

Feona stopped breathing hard and relaxed again.

Jesse let go of her hand, guessing that the pain was gone for now. Jesse started to feel weird. She didn't feel sick, but felt weird. She ignored it, thinking she was going crazy. She's fine.

Cornerius goes to bathroom but quickly comes back out. "Don't go in there!"

"Why what's wrong?" Jesse asks.

"Is Nanette still in there?" Hannah asks.

"Oh lol," Jesse says. She continues to feel weird, and then felt something in between her legs.

Next time on A World to Remember, Feona will still be recovering from Lactus Celliosis. How will the rest of the time be for her? Will it be easy, or would it be hard? Find out next time on A World to remember!

Celebrate life! :)