Another Baby

Last time on A World to Remember...

"You ok?" Hannah asks, noticing Feona being awake.
"I don't know," Feona says. "I'm gonna go back to sleep." She falls back asleep, but then wakes back up with another pain. "Okay something is up."
Hannah got concerned. "Could you be having twins...?"
"I don't know..." Feona says. "I hope not."
"I'm signaling for the others to come back, just in case," Hannah says, and then rushes out.

Now on A World to Remember...

*With Icane and the others*
A heavy fog forms everywhere around them except the way back.
"Why did fog suddenly come?" Jesse asks, immediately concerned.
"We have a wind spirit friend..." Icane says.
"If there's fog, it means we have to go back. Something's wrong," Nanette says, and then runs back with Icane.
Jesse runs back, and she sees Feona and Hannah. "Is everything okay Fee?"
She shakes her head.
"She might be having twins," Hannah says.
Nanette sighed. "I'll say it again, never take a pregnant person adventuring."
"I'm gonna take care of the other baby," Icane says. "I'm not sticking around for this."
"Can you check to see if she is?" Jesse asks, getting really concerned.
"I can check in my wolf form..." Hannah says.
"Please do," Lukas says, really concerned about Feona.
"Only if Feona is ok with it," Hannah says, facing Feona.
"Yeah it's fine... ow!" Feona says, tensing in pain.
Hannah changes into wolf form and sniffs her, checking to see if she is pregnant.
"Ow... babe, I think it's another contraction," Feona says, breathing uneasily.
"It'll be ok," Lukas says, trying to comfort Feona.
Hannah changed back to human form.
"Well?" Nanette says, awaiting the answer.
"Feona just said she thinks she is having another contraction," Jesse says.
"She is, a boy, then she'll be fine," Hannah says.
"That explains the pains..." Nanette says.
"It hurts..." Feona says, breathing heavily.
"I'm checking on the other baby..." Icane says, and then leaves.
(I don't want to type what Nanette said next IcaneC so I am skipping that part and what Hanna said in response)
"Non-family out, you know the drill," Nanette says, indicating to Olivia, Axel, and Petra.
Jesse grabbed Feona's hand. "Everything will be okay sis. You can do this."
Feona nods, and then tenses.
"If you're not family, get out. Now!" Nanette says forcefully.
"Ok, geez," Olivia says, and then leaves.
"You did it once before, you can do it again," Lukas says, grabbing her other hand.
Petra and Axel leave too.
"Yeah, I can do this," Feona says, looking at Lukas with a smile. "Ow!"
"Ok, Feona. Deep breath..." Hannah says, getting ready for the next baby to come.
Feona takes a deep breath, getting ready.
"You can do this sis," Jesse says.
"Jesse's right, you got this," Lukas says, agreeing with Jesse.
"Ok, now push," Hannah says.
Feona pushes, screaming.
"Come on sis," Jesse says, encouraging her. "You got this."
"You're doing good. Deep breath again..." Hannah says.
Feona takes another deep breath, looking at Lukas. She pushes again.
"You're doing great," Lukas says, being encouraging to her.
"Ok, one more. Deep breath," Hannah says.
Feona takes another deep breath, preparing herself. "Ah!" She says, pushing one more time.
"Good job! He's a healthy baby boy," Hannah says, smiling.
Feona sits back, recollecting her breath. "Oh my gosh Lukas..."
"It's over, you did great," Lukas says, and kisses Feona carefully.
"I'm gonna get the others again," Nanette says, and then goes outside.
"Thank you guys so much for both of you encouraging me," Feona says, smiling. "I really needed it with that going on."
"I bet it was hard, but here! Your son looks just like you!" Hannah says, showing Feona the baby. "Do you want to hold him?"
"Aw he does look just like me!" Feona says as their son got put in her arms. "That is so cute!"
"You have yet to name your kids, you know," Hannah says.
"Oh yeah," Feona says, laughing. "After me having our son and me sleeping before now, we didn't have a chance. Lukas, do you have any ideas for names?"
"Well I thought Jessica for the girl..." Lukas says.
"Aw after mine and Jesse's aunt who died," Feona says, smiling. "I want to call the boy Chason." (Haha did you expect that ZOMBIEKID722 ? I remember that I was talking to you as me and Icane did this part, so when this part came up, I had to do this lol)
Lukas grinned. "I like that."
Rueben jumps as carefully as he could so he could see Chason.
"Hey buddy," Feona says, letting him sniff Chason. "Be careful now."
"Very careful," Hannah says. "Newborns are always easiest to hurt..."
Feona hears Jessica crying. "I think Jessica is hungry. Sis, can you go get her?"
"Yeah of course," Jesse says, getting up and going in the other room.
"Lukas, how do you feel about being a parent of 2 kids now?" Feona asks.
"Surprised," Lukas says, laughing.
*With Icane*
As soon as Jesse came in, Icane sighed. "Is Feona done? I think she needs her mom..."
"Yeah," Jesse says. "I actually came to get her."
"Ok, I'd feed her myself, but she's not old enough for bottles yet," Icane said.
"Yeah," Jesse says. She takes Jessica to Feona, and they did a trade-off of babies.

Next time on A World to Remember, Feona will be recovering again, but from giving birth to twins! How will things go from here? Will anything else big happen to the group? Find out next time on A World to Remember! Also, shoutout to ZOMBIEKID722 , for the name of the new baby was inspired by him. :)
Celebrate life! :)