Finally Heading Out to the Temple

Last time on A World to Remember...

"I'm not," Jesse says, putting her hands up. "I don't have a boyfriend."

"I'm not pregnant, either!" Olivia says.

Nanette grows quietly. "Good, because if another baby's life had been put a risk, I'd-"

Hannah stuffs a baked potato in her mouth. "You can chill now."

Now on A World to Remember...

"Ow!" Jesse says as she got another pain. "Oh gosh here comes another pain..."

Hannah pulls out a syringe, takes a bit of Jesse's blood, then leaves the room without explanation.

"What was that about I wonder," Feona says, looking at Hannah.

"I don't know," Jay says, walking over to Jesse and grabbing her hand. "Breathe sis." He hears Jessica crying. "Another baby is crying. Who are they?"

"Mine and Lukas' daughter," Feona says, smiling at Lukas.

"Are you kidding?" Jay asks, looking at Lukas.

Lukas grins back. "Nope, not kidding."

"To answer your question, she wanted Jesse's blood to try to find a cure," Nanette says.

"OMG congrats!" Jay says, hugging Feona.

"Thanks bro," Feona says, smiling. "And the baby I had in my arms when you first arrived, he was ours too."

"What? You guys had twins?" Jay asked, bewildered.

"Yeah, pretty crazy," Lukas says.

Hannah comes back with a white potion. "Your world's doctors are slow!"

"They are trying their best to find a cure, but it's a slow process," Jesse says as she relaxed, for the pain was gone.

Hannah gives her the potion. "I guess none of them tried a fermented spider eye. Drink this."

Jesse drank it, and she felt weird. "How long will it take before it does anything?"

"Ten seconds, your disease will be cured," Hannah says.

Soon, she didn't feel anything pain wise, and she smiled. "Thank you so much Hannah!"

"No problem," Hannah says. "Hopefully, this will keep stage five, but we'll see."

"Hopefully none of us get it either," Feona says. "That would be bad."

"Well, now there's a cure, so..." Hannah says.

"How do you guys think the citizens of Beacontown will react when we come back with 3 babies?" Feona asks, looking around.

"Radar's gonna lose his mind," Lukas says.

"Yeah I bet," Jesse says, laughing. "People are gonna be surprised that you and Feona had twins."

Lukas laughs. "No doubt."

"Well, what do we do now?" Feona asks, looking around.

"You still never checked out that temple, and you and Petra should still be resting," Hannah says.

"I haven't really felt sore for a while, but yeah. I still feel tired," Feona says.

"So your friends can go exploring if they want, Icane and Nanette will go with. I'll stay here to make sure you two are taken care of."

"Okay." Feona goes back to the couch she slept on before, and trips over a corner of a rug that was up. She caught herself  before she fell, and laughed.

Nanette facepalms.

"Sorry, I didn't see that part of the rug was up," Feona says, going to the couch and laying down. She jumped as her foot hurt. She guessed that it twisted a little when she tripped. It's not too bad though she doesn't think.

"Are you gonna go to the temple?" Nanette asks the others.

"Yeah I'm down," Jesse says, nodding. "How about you bro?"

"Yeah I want to go," Jay says, nodding. "What set you guys back the first time?"

"Chason being born," Lukas says.

"Well then we can go whenever you're ready. Icane should be outside."

"Okay, you guys will have to tell me what happened on the way to the temple, I want to know," Jay says. "And to let you guys know, I'm happy for you."

"Thanks Jay," Lukas say, smiling.

"Jess and Jay, please be careful," Feona says from the couch. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"We won't Fee," Jesse says, going to her and hugging her.

Lukas chuckled.

Nanette taps her foot impatiently.

"Okay let's go," Jesse says, seeing Nanette getting a little annoyed. "Sorry about that Nanette."

Nanette shrugs. "There's nothing wrong with saying bye to family..."

"She's just impatient," Hannah says.

"Well, let's go," Jesse says. "Love you Fee!"

"Love you too Jess," Feona says. "Love you Lukas and Jay."

"Love you too Fee," Jay says.

"Love you too Fee!" Lukas says.

Nanette heads outside.

The others follow behind, and Jesse smiles. "I'm ready for more adventure, how about you guys?"

"Definitely," Olivia says.

Icane was outside, and she smiles as she sees the others head out. "You heading to the temple finally?"

"Yeah," Jesse says. "We are ready."

"Cool," Icane says. "Keep your swords out, some animals are pretty hostile."

Jesse takes out her enchanted diamond sword from when she defeated the wither storm, and Jay takes out his as well.

Next time on A World to Remember, the others will finally head to the temple, while Petra and Feona both recover. What will happen now? What will Feona and Petra do while at Hannah's house? Find out next time on A World to Remember!
Celebrate life! :)