Coming Back

Last time on A World to Remember...

"Ok, there's no way you saw that," Olivia says. "You have a cloth over your eyes, and hearing doesn't help you with that."

Nanette frowns. "How does a bat see despite their terrible vision? Or a dolphin communicate with other dolphins?"

"Echolocation..." Lukas says.

Now on A World to Remember...

Nanette helps Jesse up without further explanation. "You ok?"

Jesse gets up with the help of Nanette and then tenses as she saw a bruise on her wrist. "Ouch," she said.

"Omg sis," Jay says, immediately concerned. "Do you need to go back to Hannah's place?"

"I don't know," Jesse says, tensing as her wrist started to hurt.

"Your world must be a lot less dangerous than here..." Nanette says. "You're acting like there's no risk of danger everywhere..."

"We should go back," Icane suggests.

"Yeah I think that's a good idea," Jesse says, tears forming in her eyes. Jay notices, and he rubs her back. "You'll be fine sis."

Icane sighs. "Come on, let's go."

"We could use a portal..." Nanette suggests.

"I don't know how it'll affect them, we'll have to take the long way," Icane says. "Come on."

*With Feona*

She wakes up and gasped. She had another bad dream about when Rueben died, and it was really bad. She looked down at Rueben, and she picked him up and hugged him. "Buddy I'm so glad you are alive..." she says, tears going down her cheeks.

The house smells of food again and Hannah comes out of the kitchen. She then notices Feona crying. "Hey, you ok?"

"Another bad dream..." Feona says, burying her face into Rueben.

Hannah sighs and sits next to her. "I know how it feels, I get nightmares often too."

"I don't know why I keep having them, especially about Rueben," Feona says. "He's alive, and yet I still have dreams about when he died."

"It's called a traumatic experience," Hannah says. "It doesn't heal just because the people return."

"Yeah..." Feona says, and lets Rueben go. "Sorry buddy."

Rueben oinks in response, and Feona tilted her head. "Hannah what did he say?"

"He said it's fine," Hannah says.

"That is so cool that you can understand what other animals are saying," Feona says. "I guess that is one of the perks of being half wolf huh?"

Hannah nods. "Yeah... my mom was a brown wolf, like me..."

"Aw," Feona says. "I want to say thank you again for all the help you gave all of us. I especially want to thank you for helping my sister when she had Lactus Celliosis. It is painful. I know, because I've had it before. Next time I get it I will have stage 3."

"Well now I have a cure," Hannah says. "You can take it to your world when you go back."

"Okay thanks," Feona says, smiling. She looks up to see Jesse and Jay walking in, the others walking in with them. Jesse did not look too good.

"Hannah, we-" Icane starts to say.

Hannah takes Jesse's arm and looks at her wrist. "HOW DID YOU BREAK YOUR WRIST?!"

"Nanette pushed me to save me from a trap I was about to step on, and I landed on my wrist kind of hard," Jesse says.

Hannah glares at Nanette and growls.

"It was that or she would be poisoned, don't get mad," Nanette says.

"It's okay Nanette, I know you did it to protect me from getting hurt worse than this," Jesse says.

"It looks really painful," Feona says, looking at Jesse's wrist.

"It is," Jesse says, looking at it herself.

"I'll give you a regeneration potion, then put a cast around it, ok?" Hannah says.

"Okay," Jesse says. "Sis you look like like as if you've been crying. Are you okay?"

"I had a bad dream again about when Rueben died," Feona says, wiping at her eyes. "I'm okay now. Hannah talked to me and I got over it."

Hannah leaves and returns with a regeneration potion and a cast and gives the potion to Jesse.

Jesse drinks it, and she sighs.

"Hey, you'll be okay sis," Jay says, noticing Jesse's sad form.

"I know, it just sucks," Jesse says. "We have not been here for a full day, and a lot of stuff has happened."

Hannah takes Jesse's arm and carefully puts it into the cast. "Geez... humans are so easily hurt..."

"Yeah, that's just how we are made I guess," Jesse says, wincing a little as the cast rubbed against the bruise on her wrist.

Hannah puts the strap around her neck. "Don't you DARE take it off!"

"We're not stupid," Olivia says.

"I know., but you have a tendency to- Nanette did you cut her?!" Hannah interrupts herself as she sees Olivia's cut from when Nanette got her.

"How can you tell? Nanette asks.

"It's not fully healed!" Hannah exclaims.

"Yeah, I was about to mention that," Jesse says, looking at Olivia.

"It hardly got me, it barely stings," Olivia says.

"Icane?" Hannah says, turning to Icane to collect information on what happened to Olivia.

"She tried to grab Nanette's sword," Icane explains. A portal appears and a cloth as well as a potion falls from it.

Next time on A World to Remember, the group will be having lunch, but something will happen during it. What is going to happen? Does it involve yet another person? Find out next time on A World to Remember!

Celebrate life! :)