A Night Passed (With A Twist)

Last time on A World to Remember...

"Yeah... ow..." Feona says, her soreness coming at her again.

Hannah sighed. "I can give you more pain killers in a bit..."

"No I'll be fine without one," Feona says. "Don't want you to go through that trouble."

Now on A World to Remember...

"I like making medicines, it's perfectly fine," Hannah says.

Feona finishes with Chason, and she sighs.

"At least now both babies are fed," Nanette says.

"Yeah..." Feona says as she hands Chason back to Lukas, and she looks at Jessica, who is in the crib on the other side of the room.

"Here, I'll take Chason to his bed," Hannah says, taking him from Lukas.

"Thanks," Feona says. A small tear escapes her eyes as she remembers who Jessica was named after. She wipes at it, trying not to show she was upset.

"You ok?" Lukas asked, noticing Feona wiping at her face.

"Just a little upset," Feona says. "Nothing too big though."

"You can tell me," Lukas says.

"I remembered who Jessica was named after, and you know how much I still miss her, and it made me really sad..." her voice cracked a little, tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

Lukas hugs Feona. "I'm sorry, I should've picked a different name."

"No I want the name because it's a good way to remember her by, I am just still sad about her death."

"That's understandable," Lukas says.

"Was she a good person?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, me and Jesse were really close to her," Feona says. "Ever since we were little, she was there for us."

"Aw, that's sweet," Icane said.

"Lucky," Nanette said quietly.

Rueben jumps down, and e squealed a little when he landed.

"Rueben are you okay buddy?" Jesse asks Rueben, getting concerned.

Hannah looked at Rueben worriedly.

Rueben walked with a slight limp, and Jesse gets worried immediately. And then sees that he got something stuck in his hoof. "Oh, he got something in his hoof."

Hannah sighed. "Come here little guy."

Rueben comes over to Hannah, and Jesse could tell he was scared. It's okay buddy," she says, reassuring him.

Hannah picked up Rueben and takes a look at his hoof.

"What's in his hoof?" Jesse asks, a little worried.

"Just a splinter," Hannah says, and then pulls it out carefully.

Rueben squealed in pain a little bit, and Jesse went over to him and petted him. "It's okay buddy, your okay."

"All better!" Hannah says and then sets him down.

Rueben went back over to Feona, and she laughed. She let go of some of the tears she had in her eyes. She tenses a little as her stomach hurt again.

Lukas hugged Feona, trying to comfort her.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it," Feona says. "I'm really sore, and I miss our aunt."

"I know, I miss her too," Jesse says, sighing. "It's only been a month, so it's still gonna be hard."

"It's ok to be sad over the loss of a loved one," Lukas says.

"Yeah, and our new daughter is a good way to remember her," Feona says. "Ow... okay, this sore pains need to chill."

"I'm gonna make some more pain killers," Hannah says, getting up and leaving the room.

"I know you said you wonna stay for a bit. Just let me know when you want to leave," Icane said.

Feona nods, tensing a little more.

Jesse gets worried for a second, but then gets over it. It is just sore pains, nothing else.

Feona falls asleep, and Petra laughs a little bit. "She is so strong with situations like this. That's one thing I like the most about her."

"Strength is never a bad thing to have," Icane said.

"Yeah," Jesse says. "When she told us she was pregnant, I was so happy. I couldn't wait to be an aunt. Now I am."

"Well congrats," Icane says.

"Thanks," Jesse says, yawning. "I'm getting tired myself."

"Here, I'll show you guys where you can sleep," Icane says.

Jesse followed Icane to a room. "Thank you so much for taking care of us," she says.

"Helping people is our favorite thing to do, don't worry about it," Icane says.

"It all just happened very quick, and we can't thank you enough," Jesse says. "Especially with Feona giving birth. We didn't expect that."

"Just be glad Hannah found you and not me," Icane says.

"How did you figure out we were the Order of the Stone?" Axel asks. "You asked us that shortly after Feona gave birth the first time."

"As I said before, a girl named Nell told me about you," Icane says. "As soon as I heard your names, it was easy to figure out."

"Oh, we must be well known then," Jesse says. "I never thought our names would spread throughout different worlds."

"Yeah..." Icane says.

Nanette heard them and catches up. "Not our world, we made sure of that." -_-

"Oh wow," Jesse says, yawning again. "Well, we better get some sleep. Thank you guys again." She went to a nearby bed and layed down. She soon fell asleep. Rueben jumps up and joins her, falling asleep at her feet.

"Sleep well," Icane says.

Next time on A World to Remember, the others will be going to sleep, but then something happens, and it causes havoc a little. What will happen? Will everyone be okay? Find out next time on A World to Remember!
Celebrate life! :)