Chapter 4

"Taehyung," I struggle to say when I try to push his rock self off of me,"get off"

However, there is a burst of laughter coming from downstairs almost mocking me. The Women won't hear anything that comes from up here. Great. Taehyung smirked and reaches behind my back and there's a click sound.

"Stop Taehyung, I don't like this," I attempted to push him one more time. I let out a gasp when he grabs my hips and pulls them in quickly, our lower region now touching.

"Jungkook, do you know why you deserve a punishment?" I stay silent not really knowing why. One of his hands slide down the length of my leg, "come on kook. You really don't know?"

"Uh...I cursed in the presence of my h-hyung," I say as a question more than a statement. I'm forced to look him in his eyes.

He closes them to let out a small chuckle. I'm glad his breath smells fresh because he's too close to me for me not to smell it.

"Oh kookie, that's not the only reason. That's just a little portion."

"Taehyung I don't understand," my voice is trembling. I am scared. But not necessarily of Taehyung hurting me. He's giving off a really sadistic aura. And I won't lie, it's a turn on. But, I can't be turned on by Kim Taehyung!

"Jungkook. Do you remember fourth grade?"

"Uh yeah...", I say. Taehyung goes to say something but I interrupt, "Y-you weren't i-in my class though"

"Jungkook listen, don't talk. You may not totally agree with how I'll shut you up."

I gulped.

"I was in Ms. Parks class you were in Ms. Bongs class. I know that. But lunch time and recess we'd play together, do you remember me?"

I shook my head no.

"Of course you wouldn't because I stopped playing with you and your friends. You know why?"

I shook my head again.

"Because, you called me gay."

A/N
Big thanks to shookyseok for the support ❤️😁
I put that picture up there because I'm just so proud of them for what they've done and are doing 😭😭
Unedited.