Chapter 12

When Taehyung pulled away, his eyes were hooded.

"Jungkook, I can't stop thinking about the things I've done to you...I really like you, but I don't know if I want you to like me back."

I looked in his eyes. They say the eyes are where the soul lyes.
I look at Taehyungs face. The emotion on his face is surreal. Hurt and longing. Compassion and want.

"Taehyung, I t-trust you. I don't think you'll ever hurt me."

"I won't! I mean...I won't try to, but kookie what if I do?"

Jungkook didn't really understand Taehyungs fear "....then...then...- "

"Exactly," Taehyung sighed. He looked down at his feet that swung off the edge of the bed.

"Then, I don't know. But isn't that how everything is in life, unpredictable?," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, don't start to like me right now. I'm only my most perfect self I can possibly make myself be around you...what if you start to like me and find out you don't like me?"

I looked as Taehyung watched his feet dangle off the bed. He tapped them together anxiously. Before what just happened, I felt like I might like Taehyung, but after his words towards me and the kiss, I couldn't deny how much I did like him.

So him telling me not to like him was impossible. However, maybe he is right. We should get to know each other a lot better until we talk about a relationship.

I might as well lighten the mood:
"well then I guess I'll just have to be around you 24/7 wherever you are," I tried my best to sound serious.

Taehyung chuckled.

"What I'm serious," I pouted and crossed my arms.

"I wish I could bring you everywhere I was but then I'd always have to behave myself."

"Well, that's the point isn't it-"

"No I mean sexually behaving myself and not shoving you on my bed to fuck you"

Jungkook eyes widened and then he punched Taehyung In the arm. But not too hard.

.

.

.

.

"Don't you mean resisting the urge to take me all at once up the ass"

It was Taehyungs turn to have his eyes comically widen.

"You. Top?"  Jungkook nodded.

"What else would I be," Jungkook asked perplexed.

"A bottom!" Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook gave Taehyung the "okay bitch" face and they started laughing together. Jungkook Hugged Tae taking him off guard. Soon enough Taehyung hugged back.

"Thanks Tae"

"No, thank you"

Both not knowing why the other thanked them.

•••

Third person view

The next morning Taehyung awkwardly woke up in a little spoon position and felt Jungkooks morning buddy against his back. He slid out of bed easily because Jungkook slept like a rock.

He took a shower and changed into gray sweatpants, a black T-shirt and black Air Jordan 11s (I'm sorry, I love sneakers).

When he walked into his room he was drying his hair when he noticed Jungkook stretching like a cat.