Chapter 16

"Uh guys," I said and Jungkook quickly shot his hand out my pants, "I think I lost my phone ima go look for it. Jungkook can you help me?"

"Of course," he said in his usual bubbly voice.

I basically ran up the stairs and Jungkook nonchalantly walked in stretching.

"So, where did you-"

I had closed the door, locked it and grabbed Jungkooks wrist and pulled him forward.

"Are you gonna help daddy with his cleaning up the mess lil baby boy made," I said in Jungkooks ear and grabbed his waist.

My attitude didn't last because Jungkook had turned the tables. He had turn me around and pinned me against my own door.

"I think baby boy needs to learn his place," Jungkook said in a voice that was extremely unrecognizable to me. He was staring in my eyes with lust basically dripping from his eyes.

"J-Jungkook ," I tried to sound intimidating, "I'm not the baby boy"

"Doesn't look like it," Jungkook grabbed my crouch and I groaned, "doesn't sound like it" he rubbed me, "and sure doesn't feel like it."

"B-but Jungkook," I whispered.

"Daddy"

"What?"

"It's daddy, I don't like disrespectful baby boys," he said.

"What- no! Jungkook I'm not call-"

"Then I guess Im gonna make you," he grabbed my wrist And pulled me to the side of my bed. I stood infront of it with my arms crossed pouting.

"Sit"

"No"

"Tae," Jungkook spit, "sit and be a good boy."

"No you be a good boy," I said raising my eyebrows.

Jungkook dropped to his knees and pushed me on the bed.

I kept my arms crossed. I won't let him win this god damn dominance fight.

I watched as he pulled down my pants and kissed my inside thigh.

"No sounds for me baby?"

I rolled my eyes at him and he smirked.

"Bad boys learn their lesson."

He ripped my drawers down and roughly grabbed my cock. I closed my eyes suppressing the nose in my throat.

He slowly moved his hand up and slowly moved it down.

I bit my lip. I tried to thrust my hip up but Jungkook threw a strong hand on my hip.

I just needed some friction. Just some. My cock was full of pain and jungkooks hand wasn't helping any.

I tried to shoot my hand down but it was smacked away.

"Only good boys get pleasure Tae," Jungkook said sternly.

"Fuck- Jungkoo please- go faster," I chocked.

Jungkook shrugged and began to pump my dick and I threw my head and hands back and let out a groan.

I was so close now, my breathing was beginning to grow heavy "I-I'm close k-k-kookie"

Right as I said that Jungkook stopped. His hand lied at the base of my cock.
He then rested his head on his hand of his propped elbow.

"Did you think it was that easy Tae. I still haven't got the respect I deserve.

My cock throbbed. But I shook my head no.