Chapter 15

Taehyung and Jungkook sat next to eachother on the couch. Throughout the movie all Jungkook did was touch Taehyung. And I mean ALL throughout the movie.

Jungkook, I'm the beginning on the movie had layed on his head on Taes lap, which Taehyung didn't really mind. Taehyung had even played in his hair.

However, Taehyungs back had started to get stiff and layed down on the couch half way through the movie. Jungkook then got next to him and layed his head on Taehyungs chest.

Taehyungs POV:

Some where in the middle of the movie I feel Jungkook glide his hand down my leg. He slowly edged his hand up my leg.

My eyes widened, I knew exactly what he was trying to do. I just never thought he'd-

His hand lied right on my upper thigh and he positioned in in my inner thigh. He just sat there and rubbed it for a bit.

But then the warmth left and I felt him purposely graze his fingers gently across my crotch. He then worked his hand under my shirt and just gazed his fingers over my stomach and chest.

I couldn't believe what he was making me feel. I was so turned on by these simple gestures that I just couldn't believe this wasn't a dream.

But it got real when his hand grazed down my body again and I felt him play with strings of my sweat pants. Sometimes he'd gently graze over my crotch but it was too sensitive right now so I flinched.

Jungkook chuckled. Then some of the guys looked at us.

"What's funny, he just ate a person," Namjoon said kinda laughing.

Jungkooks hand never left the string he just continued to play with it which made me gulp.
"I was just laughing because I was thinking how stupid it would look like with out any of the editing."

They all chuckled, except me because I was in quite a serious dilemma.

"You're right."

I thought Jungkook had stopped which I was grateful/ ungrateful for, until I realized he was just waiting a couple minutes to make sure the other guys wouldn't turn around again.

He left go of the string and he traced the outside of my stomach that lay right next to my pants.

My body was tense. I was nervous. Why was Jungkook doing this. I didn't even know what had happened in the last half hour of the movie. My mind was constantly somewhere else.

Then

He slide his fucking hand under my fucking pants. He fucking rubbed his hand down my underwear and

Squeezed me

He squeezed my fucking dick over my underwear

"Jungkook," I whispered.

And that's when I saw his face for the first time in like two hours. He looked up at me and where his big doey baby eyes once were, were hooded lustful eyes.

"Oh shit"

Unedited.