Author's Note

We are back! :D

Welcome to the sequel for Not Even His Assistant. Also known as, NEHA 2: All That Glitters Is Not Gold. Feel free to read a few things I wanted to say before we jump into this adventure, or simply skip ahead to Chapter One! 

I'm super excited to be writing this follow up series, as I have crafted an outline that excites me to no end. This is the first time I'm writing a sequel to a novel. It's super cool to do, but also a little tricky. When I first wrote the outline for NEHA, I had planned for it to be a stand alone. It was right at the end that I realized I needed to add a lot more details to give all the characters their due respects. 

Also, I feel like we all need a refresher course on NEHA 1 because it's been some time since I've written that (I don't know how sequels work). I hope you have a good memory, we're all going to need it haha. What I'll do is, if anyone does have questions/unclear about something, I'll answer it in as much needed detail. 

I did have a quick question before we get started. Who's personality do you like more?

Greyson's quirky, all-over-the-place persona. With a dash of attitude, a sprinkle of confidence and a heaping spoonful of carefreeness? 

Or...

Connor's career-oriented, no monkey-business character. With his stubborn resolve, meticulous thinking and passion for power?