You Know Who

As the afternoon rolled in, Yoongi woke up to a bird near his window and saw the note Jimin left. Going into an extreme panic, he fell out of bed to quickly called his brother.

"Yeah, Jihoonie did you get the message?" Yoongi asks sitting up better.

"Yeah don't worry I will be over there in a sec to help you. Know we are going to xxxxx xxxx on Seoul Michael's at 6," Jihoon said quickly.

"Ok just walk right in and remember don't tell anyone about you know who, not even Jimin".

"Be there soon. Bye Yoongz."

"Bye," Yoongi whispers and looks around before his eyes widened. Running out to start doing the dishes and cleaning up his condo a bit.

Not even an hour later, Jihoon stormed in looking for his brother. Then one the two locked eyes they ran and hugged each other, slowly going onto the ground.

"Hey, it will be ok I will protect them from you again," Yoongi mumbles, trying to reassure the younger not realizing Jimin, Namjoon, and Hoseok were in the room too.

"I know you will but who will protect you this time?" Jihoon puts his head into the crook of his brother's neck, his tears falling down his face.

"I have been dealing with them and protecting you without anyone's help my whole life I will be ok." Yoongi squeezed Jihoon harder with a small sigh.

The two brothers stayed like that for a bit before they broke apart, which was when Yoongi locked eyes with the BTS leader, not caring about who was behind Jimin.

"Oh, Yoongi don't worry. They are like family to me and soon to you too so I thought they could help us but we would have to tell them, everything," Jihoon stands beside Jimin's and the doctor nods with a big sigh. Getting up to head over to the couch with everyone following, he then started telling them about his and Jihoon's story.

"Ok, I am pretty sure Jihoon told you a story about our parents being dead and that is.. somewhat true to a certain extent. You see our parents were the leaders of the infamous gang Trouble Maker meaning they were Kim Hyuna and well Jihoon's dad is Jang Hyunseung."

"Their life was good together as they ran the biggest mafia in Asia at the time." He looks up at Jimin. "But one day one of Hyunseungs spies found out that our mom was cheating on him with another man who I will say later and immediately told Hyunseung. Our story is like yours Jimin, except.. well listen,"

"Hyunseung was fucking furious when he found out my mom was pregnant with another man's child first, but to Hyunseung it wasn't just any other man. It was his enemy leader from Triple H, Hui. Apparently, my mom was Hui's lover for almost 2 years and had got her pregnant with me." Jihoon closes his eyes, laying his head against the elder's shoulder.

"So one night when my mom came back home from a date with Hui, my dad confronted her. Started beating and threatening her every day that if she told a soul he would kill her and me. So my mom told nobody. Months later, I was born and then the war happened." Jimin hums, knowing this half of the story.

"Everyone knows it as Trouble H, the biggest gang war in Korea, but they didn't know that it was all because a woman cheated. If you know the history of the story Hyunseung won and Hui disappeared. Yes, Jihoons dad won but he was still so, so very mad at our mother that he would still hit her and he even started raping her which is why Jihoon is here. Once I was 5 and Jihoon was 3, Hyunseung ended up killed our mom right in front of us then he turned his anger towards us."

"Mostly me though since I would hide and blocked Jihoon from getting hurt. I slowly started to learn how to fight, I would have to fight my dad and the Trouble Makers members for me and Jihoon to live another day in that hell hole."

"When I was 17 and Jihoon 15 we started going on missions as you guys like to say and we were the best team.  Jihoon as you know is Woozi and is a really good shot and I am really good with hand to hand combat but I also master with swords and knives. We would call ourselves Fallen Angel's because we are both drop-dead gorgeous but we are also Satins itself's sons." Yoongi and Jihoon watched as everyone tensed up when Yoongi mentioned the name. "I see you guys have heard of us." Yoongi chuckled smiling.

"Yeah I never made the connections of Woozi being well you know Woozi and that must make you... Suga, right?" Yoongi nods at Namjoon.

"Now back to the story, there is only a little left. If you guys are smart enough, which I know you are, then you would know that the name of you know who is actually Hyunseung and he is coming over today to talk to us about something and we know it has to do with the mafia. Jihoon thinks he is giving me the leadership role but I think it is just crazy and shit. So will you guys help us with cleaning the condo because Hyunseung should be here in-" Yoongi looks at his watch and freaks out a bit. "6 hours! Okay, we need to go. Come on, questions once we finish cleaning so chop, chop." Yoongi clapped and everyone goes to work.

It didn't take long when 5 grown guys were cleaning a condo so they finished in about 3 hours leaving 3 hours left for them to relax and ask Yoongi and Jihoon some more questions, Hoseok being the first one to go.

"So your mom is dead right?" He asks and Yoongi nods.

"Ok, Jihoon how come you never told us this before?"

"Well Jimin, Yoongi, and I made a promise to each other that we would never tell someone unless we had to." He responds calmly.

"Yoongi, what would you do if your dad was here because he wants you to become the leader of Trouble Maker?" Namjoon asks.

"Well I would have to say yes and I would have to quit my job to start working and dealing with the mafia. Oh and don't worry if I did have to become the leader I would see if we could be friends and not enemies." Yoongi smiles and they all nod happily.

"Does Jin know about this?" Hoseok tilts his head with a raised eyebrow.

"Actually yes he does, his dad was friends with Hyunseung so we grew up together, but he never told me he was Princess." Jihoon pouted, crossing his arms.

"Ok, any more questions?" Yoongi asks.

"No I think we are good," Jimin said and everyone nods agreeing.

"Ok, you guys should probably go now, if Hyunseung sees you here, you're all dead," Yoongi stated.

"Ok bye then," Jimin says getting up to peck Yoongi on the lips but was pulled back into a heated make-out session with the elder as everyone else's gags. "Oh shut up it is not you haven't kissed someone," Jimin said in a monotoned voice and walked out after giving Yoongi another kiss.

Once everyone was out Yoongi and Jihoon got dressed in suits, did their hair, put on a bit of makeup, before getting their mask ready and on a table so that they would be ready to go when Hyunseung got there.

It was supposed to be longer until the door rang, however, it happened when the two sat down exhausted.

Jihoon and Yoongi look at each other and start walking to the door. Fixing their outfits before Yoongi opens the door, their color leaving their body seeing the Devil, Hyunseung and some of his men holding a bloody, beat up, unconscious Jimin and S.Coups.

"Ah look it is my boys! Now if you don't come with me your boyfriends will die tonight." Hyunseung smirks as knives were placed over the twos throats, ready to slice them at the wave of their boss's hand.

The brothers quickly walk out like they are not scared but inside were dying seeing their loved ones hurt and in the arms of the men that would try to kill them.

It lightning a fire in their stomachs that haven't been lit in a long time and when they get the chance, they will make sure Hyunseung and his people die a slow and painful death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't even know what is going to happen and I am excited 😜