Back From The Dead

As soon as everyone got home safely, they sat down in the living room.

"Well, I am going to break the silence and say, Hui, I told you they would get engaged before we talked to them so now you owe me another $20," Hyungsik says proudly.

"Fine, you're going to make me go broke, stupid fucker."

"Well stop betting on things." Hyungsik snapped at the older.

"Ok shut the hell up. I thought you were dead, how are you alive?" Jimin spat with venom, gripping Yoongi's thigh.

"Oh, my son. Yes, you saw me die when Jihyun shot me but someone from the mafia took me away and saved my life. Nursed  me back to health which I am grateful for, so I can stand here one day and be with you." Hyungsik tried to get up and hug his son but Hui stopped him, seeing as Yoongi puts a hand around his fiancé giving both dads a death glare.

"Wow, I am going to have nightmares. That is one scary glare from my future son-in-law." Hyungsik smiled and sat down.

"You said you wanted to talk to us so, talk." Jihoon angrily growled.

"Like I said at the nightclub, some of the people who still follow Hyunseung when he left Trouble Maker, have been stalking the both of you, or well all of you guys. We have been too, for me I have been watching Jimin ever since the accident happened. I have been wanting to talk to you for so long, but I knew I would just put you more in danger. For Hui, he has been watching Yoongi, since he was born. We meet up when Jimin got shot and Jihoon brought my son to Yoongi. We then started working together seeing your relationship grow, so we've been stopping the so-called goons from coming after you!" Hyungsik replied looking at his son.

"Wait, hold up a second. You said you have been watching us for a long time so did you see like everything that happened with Yoongi and I. Like, for example, just throwing this ou- did you see us when we met?" Jimin asked quickly.

"Oh yes, we did," Hyungsik smirked, watching both boys turn a faint red.

"Shit, that is um... that is in the past and I hope we can get ignore everything from that time and look into the future where you two have to earn our trust." Yoongi finally looked at his dad for the first time with not a glare meaning to kill him.

"Yes, I would love that!" Hui smiles

"This still may be too early but can we like hug you two? It would be fine if you say no we would get it but is it's been years without touching our kid." Hyungsik asked, wary.

"Yes, of course!" Jimin jumped up and hugged his dad with Yoongi's dad doing the same.

"They are total opposites. Chim did what Hui did and Yoongi did what Hyungsik did. Are you sure that have the right dads?" Hoseok asked, making everyone burst out laughing.

"Yeah, I am sure," Jimin mumbled against his father's neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I know again a short chapter so I thought why don't I make it longer so prepare yourself

Ok everyone welcome to HEAVEN