They're Literarily Glowing

"OH MY GOD!"

"SHIT HELP THEM," Yoongi screamed and Suho, S.Coups, Leeteuk, and Shownu came running over to picked up the bruised, bloody, and or unconscious males.

"Quickly get them to the nurses and Jackson stay with them," Yoongi told more Suho, S.Coups, Leeteuk, Shownu then Jackson since he wasn't exactly in the right mind.

"Well, at least we have them now." Rose exhales loudly with a hand over her heart.

"Yeah, but at what cost? Mark and BamBam are not with them and did you see the states the others were in?" Taeyong asks and everyone agreed, of course.

"Okay once JB, Yugyeom, Jinyoung, and YoungJae wake up we need answers but for now I need to go," Yoongi says and the group leaf, following where the nurses went with everyone doing the same thing.

The news already hitting the nurses, they were waiting already for the males to come. Jackson followed the ladies into the operating theater with Yoongi limping behind them.

"Seungkwan, Hyungwon, and Heechul come with me you all know medical stuff," Yoongi demanded and went into the theater with the guys ready to jump into action.

"I hope they make it," Ravi said breaking the silence while holding onto Hoseok's hand tightly.

"Yeah, trust me they will they are strong fighters and Yoongi is a pro! They will live, I am more worried about Jackson, though." Hoseok responded.

"We need to get everyone back." Xiumin sighs rubbing his face but then Namjoon started to talk.

~•~•~

"Heechul put the guys on the anesthetic, Hyungwon find out their blood type and get ready for a blood transfusion. Seungkwan come here and get started on JB. I will get with YoungJae then once Heechul and Hyungwon are done they will start with Yugyeom and Jinyoung now Go! Go! Go!" Yoongi claps his hand, ignoring the burning pain in his side as he looks everyone over.

Heechul quickly put everyone on the anesthetic. Hyungwon found out their blood type and went to see if anyone was a match and thankfully lots of people were, so he got the nurses to start doing transfusions. Before the two started on working on helping YoungJae and Jinyoung.

~•~•~

After a gruesome 6 hours later, Heechul slowly came out with blood covering his gloves and apron. Taking them off and handing them to a nurse he starts to talk.

"So good news is that everyone has finished and is getting cleaned up. Secondly, they are all healthy, and thank you for the transfusion without that they may not have lived." Heechul smiled brightly as everyone cheered and goes to hug Jackson when he stumbled out of the operation theater looking pale.

"They will need to rest for a while but once everyone is cleaned up. Yoongi said he wants to hear a plan," Heechul told and went back into the theater.

"Well, we defiantly have a plan." Jin whispers and Namjoon looks down a little to twiddle his thumbs, waiting for the rest of the guys to come out clean.

"Jackson you can go in there again but be quiet and don't touch anything," Yoongi warned and Jackson ran inside like a 5-year-old kid who hasn't seen his mother in awhile.

"Okay, so what is the plan?" Hyungwon asks.

"Ah yes, the plan, well that's all Namjoon's idea." Jin smiled at the man he is ratting out.

"Asshole," Namjoon muttered.

"What did you say?" Jin asks calmly which equals a scary boyfriend.

"Nothing babe just thinking about how beautiful you are and about how much I love you." Namjoon quickly responded a bit terrified but full of love as always.

"Mmhh, say that to me one more time, and trust me you will be hiding in Canada for a long, long, long time." Jin threatened sending a glare at his so-called lover.

"Yes got it." Namjoon sent him a thumbs up behind Wonho who he ran to.

"Just because the almighty Wonho is in front of you doesn't mean I can't beat your ass," Jin snapped walking over to Wonho who slid away from the angry male.

"Traitor," Namjoon mutters under his breath, slowly falling to the ground knowing Jin can't pick his ass up.

"Sorry man but your boyfriend is scary," Wonho responds with his hands up.

"Come on Jin leave the kid alone as I am right here." Hoseok chuckled right behind the older male.

"Only because you're my somewhat favorite after Jimin!" Jin squeals beaming as he ran over and hugged Hoseok.

"Wow, they're literarily glowing," Jihoon says in awe, covering his eyes which made everyone laugh except for Namjoon who looks at the ground with his hand clutching his heart.

"Oh Joonie come on," Jin chuckles holding a hand out to the scared male.

Namjoon put his head up and glared at the elder but still took his hand to be yanked off the ground and onto his feet where Jin kissed both sides of his cheeks before giving a quick peck on his boyfriend's lips and then returning to hugging Hoseok.

"Too. Much. Happening... Not. Enough. Storage." Rose groans with two hands on both sides over her head while she swings her head around.

"Good one now Namjoon tell me this plan." Yoongi chuckled thinking about how stupid Rose just looked.

"Okay, well-".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAY A DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!