The Maid Is The Spy?

Training and doing small missions was what Yoongi and Jihoon have been doing for weeks. All to get ready and kill Mr. Park Jimin.

Yoongis pov
Flashback...

She comes in winking at my brother (telling us she got the video) and gave us our weapons and outfits from our Fallen Angle days.

The maid soon leaves, after we are finished getting dressed and telling my brother that, a guy named Eric had already sent the video and that our dad wants to see us.

"Thanks, IU," he smiles while I gag a little.

IU leads us to our father's office doors, knocking
waited awkwardly until Hyunseung said to come in.

"Ah great, glad you could make it!" Hyunseung says looking up from his computer.

"Yeah ok, what do you want?" I scoffed.

"Well, I want you guys to see this." Hyunseung turned his computer to the guys and pressed play.

It showing Jimin and S.Coups waking up, looking for the note, the building exploding and Jimin helping the spy with stopping the blood.

I looked at my brother and watched how Jimin was helping his hurt boyfriend. I turned back to the computer and all the thoughts, well the dirty thought came rushing into my head when Jimin ripped his shirt.

I gulped, seeing his biceps then when Jimin ran a hand threw his hair like I'm dead.

Hyunseung must of saw this cause he spoke up with a smirk.

"Yoongi calm your damn hormones. Go to the training hall now, and then when I get an all-clear from D.O, you will go on a mission to see if you're finally ready to meet Mr. Park, okay?"

"Yes, sir." Jihoon and I said walking out. Going to the training hall which we stayed until we were ready.

End flashback

3rd person pov

Jimin and S.Coups were sleeping together on the leader's bed, cuddling for comfort, since their boyfriends were gone and knew they wouldn't be mad

Namjoon suddenly comes running in but stopped seeing the two sleeping together so he ran out to find his official boyfriend, Jin.

"Hey, Jinnie come with me," Namjoon rushes, grabbing the spy's hand and dragging him back to Jimins room.

"Aww look, my babes are so cute!" Jin squeals. Pulling out his phone to take hundreds of photos that woke up S. Coups.

The man accidentally rolling off the bed with an "Ouch" following that woke Jimin up.

"See what you've done Jin?"

"Hey, I am sorry I can't control my emotions, you God of destruction," Jin huffed.

"Why the fuck are you guys in my room and waking me up?" Jimin snapped coldly, rubbing his eyes

"Wow you have been hanging around Yoongi too much and I have gotten a video from a spy in Trouble Maker. It involves Yoongi and Jihoon, and their plan so, let's get to the living room so we can see what's happening." Namjoon sasses.