Black Dragon (pt 1)

Jennie's pov

I looked in the mirror and was in shock.

I was put in a black crop top, with skin-tight shirts. A red and white crop jacket, a back choker, and sick ass boots that go past my knees. My make up was on fleek and the same with my hair.

The girls did so great.

"Damn Jennie you look good!" Lisa exclaims checking her outfit over

"Thanks, what time is it?"

"Shit it is 4:58. Xiumin will be here in any min-" a knock echoed through the room interrupting Rose.

"I will get it!" Jisoo giggles, running to the door, and Xiumin walked in with an all-black suit.

"Well, Ms. Jennie, are you ready to go?" Xiumin puts out his hand for me and I took it with a shy smile.

"Y-Yes I am. Let's go and finish this mission already," I said and we walked out.

"Wow, you already want to get rid of me I see." Xiumin went emotionless, taking his hand out of mine.

"W-What? No, I-I was just saying I didn't like the idea of men looking at me with lust." I said slightly upset.

"Oh don't worry I will protect you." Xiumin winked, chuckling.

"Hey, Jennie! Wow, are you okay? Did Xiumin do anything to you already, you are really red?"

"Whoa Baek, no I didn't. What are you doing here?" Xiumin rolls his eyes and I just stayed quiet allowing the two to talk.

"Well, Wonho asked me how I hacked into 666 Ghost without getting caught so now I am walking to his room to go show him." Baekhyun smiled. "Well bye, I have to go!"

"Ok bye Baekhyun!" Xiumin smiled and we kept walking.

'They are actually all nice. I can't believe I ever hated them and Xiumin. Oh, my g-' I snapped out of my thought when the said male opened the car door for me.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"No problem." He smiles and walked to the driver's side, waving at Shownu who opened the secret way for us to get out of Unclear M before we were off.

We were underground for a bit until we suddenly emerged from behind an abandoned building. Xuimin typed in something and soon again we got on the highway where the elder took his hands off the steering wheel.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed clutching my seatbelt for dear life.

"Oh don't worry. I made this car with my own two hands. It can drive itself self, I am just getting us some weapons." He said and push a blue button which made the back of the car turned into a gun rack.

My eyes widened at the different types of guns he had, plus I got a great side view of Xiumin when he reached back.

The elder grabbed a few small guns and put them in his lap making sure the gun faced away from me.

'What a nice gentleman.'

After a few more here and there, he started to speak.

"Okay so put these in places where only you will touch but make sure they are hidden. I will look this way so you can do what you must." He said and looked out his tinted window as I placed the smallest two in my bra, one near my crotch and one in my boot.

"Okay, Xiumin I am done." I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Good, we are coming up to Fast Wold now," he says and rolled down his window to show a well-dressed man next to a new looking building.

"Corbin walked on the ocean and kissed a dolphin today," Xiumin says. The man nodded and pushed a button making an underground passage for us to go into.

"What was that?"

"Secret code. Only certain people know it, so be lucky I am with you." Xiumin smirks, and I nodded, waiting for him to park before walking straight into the building and to what is supposedly a changing room where girls were getting ready.

"Ah look who it is! Kim Minseok! How are you, big bro?" This girl asks hugging Xiumin.

"I am doing good Dahyun how are you?" He smiles and kisses her head, not going to lie, I'm a little jealous.

"I am going and every one, this is Jennie?" Dahyun looked over at me. "Yes and Jennie this is Dahyun my younger sister, Dahyun this is Jennie. She's one of Blackpink's girls so who is going to help her?"

"Okay Seok! Momo is the best one here so she can teach Jennie." Dahyun chuckles, waving a girl over.

"Hey, guys I'm Momo, nice to meet you." She said and put an arm around Xiumin too.

"Okay now let's get this show on the road. Oh, and Xiumin, B.I, and Yunhyeong are both at the bar again." Dahyun rolls her eyes making me smile.

"Wait Ikon's here? They're my boys. I thought it was just us and you ladies."

"Ugh, Suho didn't tell you. Well, Ikon is here for two reasons. First one is that they are here for backup right next to The Boyz. Secondly, they are on a small mission something."

"Okay bye, good luck Jennie," Xiumin smiled, patting my shoulder, and then walks out.

"Momo get to teaching!" Dahyun exclaims in a hurried voice.

'This will be fun.' I thought groaning as I was wiped out into another room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~